Chapter 23

"Lets go" Becky chirped as she clapped her hands continuously throwing her small suitcase on the couch. Char appeared from her room texting on her phone as Becky rolled her eyes.

"Babe you seriously need to detach yourself from Engfa for at least an hour" Becky teased.

"You are worse than me when I was married" she added as Char laughed clicking send and sliding her phone into her jeans.

"I doubt that Armstrong" Char replied as she grabbed her overnight bag hanging it over her shoulder.

"This is going to be amazing. I can't wait" Becky said excitedly as she held her plane ticket and passport in her hand.

It was the day of Char and Engfa's hen party, Char, Becky and a few of Char's other friends were flying to Manchester early for some one-on-one time whilst they met with Engfa and her mates later that evening before heading for a meal and then onto a club.

Becky really was excited for her trip to Manchester.

She had spent many weekends with an ex-girlfriend in Manchester when she was in college and couldn't wait to get back to the night life.

Becky put her passport and plane ticket in her handbag as a Char strolled over to the door answering the knock.

"Are we going to get shit faced or what" Friend burst through the door as Becky looked at her confused.

"Come on bitches let's go we've got a plane to catch" Friend squealed as the three girls laughed their way out of the flat...

**

Becky's back collided with the cubicle door as Freen quickly shifted the lock tightly as Becky moaned feeling Freen's tongue roughly against her own.

"Fuck BB" Freen hissed as her hands glided under Becky's top brushing her fingers against the toned skin. There was no denying it anymore she wanted Becky since she seen her in the airport.

"I was jealous" Freen whispered as her lips pressed against Becky's pulsating neck causing her to moan as Becky's hands slipped under Freen's dress pulling the surgeon further into her.

"Every time Friend spoke to you. I was full of rage, the way she looked at you... the way she made you laugh. the way." Freen hissed as Becky's fingers slipped from beneath Freen's dress and pressed against Freen's lips.

As much as she was enjoying hearing how jealous Freen was she needed her... needed to feel her inside of her...

"I need you" Becky whispered breathlessly as Freen groaned and crashed their lips together, Freen's hands unbuttoned Becky's jeans as slid down them her ex-wife's thighs.

Brushing her fingers lightly over Becky's-soaked thong Freen groaned pushing her body against Becky's.

"I've missed you so much" Freen mumbled as she bit down on Becky's lip as her fingers pressed against her clit through her underwear. Becky moaned as her fingers were tangled in Freen dark flary hair.

"Jesus" Becky moaned as Freen's fingers pushed firmly inside her, Freen groaned at how wet Becky was for her.

Steadying a pace as she pressed hard against Becky, Freen's eyes remained firmly on her ex-wife's as she watched the effects of her touches. Becky's head pressed firmly against the cubicle door as her body clenched to Freen's touch.

Freen's free hand encouraged the brunette to remove her top, Becky shift her top off quickly dropping it to the ground as Freen's hand pressed firmly over Becky's bra as she pushed the material exposing Becky's erect nipple.