Chapter 35

Becky yay you are here, Char wasn't too sure if you could make it with, well...How is she" Engfa asked sympathetically as she gripped Becky's elbow tightly.

Typical Engfa she always cared about others and was a good friend, Char was a lucky girl that Engfa was willing to put up with her for the rest of her life.

"She's. well, you know" Becky frowned.

Irin had begged Becky since she got back from Freen's office this afternoon to end her life.

Just plain and simple inject her with enough morphine until it sent into a coma and her organs one by one would shut down and finally her heart.

Becky was grateful when she checked her phone forgetting that tonight was the dress rehearsal for the wedding despite the fact Becky knew Faye was going to be here, she needed out of the house.

Time to think was she willing to give Irin what she wanted...a free pass to death while Becky had to live with the consequences...

"Becky....Becky..." Char shook her friends as Becky gasped shaking her thoughts away.

"You ok babes" Char asked concerned as she glared at Becky.

"Yeah sorry...I was miles away" Becky smiled and she coughed looking towards the kitchen of her old flat as she heard Faye's irritating laugh. Ugh maybe this wasn't where she wanted to be after all...

"Come on in. the girls are all in their dresses" Char smiled as she tugged her friend by the elbow.

Making her way into the kitchen the girls all whipped their heads around to greet her.

"Hi Rebecca" Faye smiled as she gripped onto Freen who gave Becky a loving smile.

"Come on babe your turn to show us how hot you look" Engfa smiled as she took Becky by the hand and led her out towards her old room.

Becky needed to keep it together, but she couldn't...she couldn't do this...an evening with snotty remarks from Faye and small talk about the latest bimbo on the runway. a drink is what Becky needed.

Becky sighed as she plonked down on the bed holding the purple dress...she needed to suck it up and be happy tonight. this was Char and Engfa's big day in a week.

She needed to be good and leave whatever else was going at the door. She heard the front door opening again followed by muffling voices as she stood up and began to get undressed, standing in her underwear the bedroom door burst open.

"Oh, hello there sexy" Friend's eyes widened as they circulated around Becky's body.

Becky looked over Friend's shoulder seeing Char roll her eyes along with Faye giggling and Freen stood uncomfortably as they were heading for the sofa.

"Shut the door Friend" Becky shouted covering her bra and knickers not that it was much help. Friend laughed as she gripped the door and shut it from the inside.

"Do you mind" Becky snapped reaching for the dress as Friend shook her head.

"Not at all...not at all" she smirked her eyes perving over Ally.

Becky couldn't help but let out a short laugh despite everything she was glad Friend was here.

"Here let me help" Friend said as she took half of the dress allowing Becky to slip it over her head.

"Thanks" Becky mumbled.

"I haven't heard from you in a couple of days, how have you been" Friend asked as Becky suddenly felt herself tear up.