Chapter 19

"Was that really necessary" Becky grumbled as she entered swiftly behind Char as they entered her old apartment dumping Becky's cases near her old bedroom.

"I didn't know. She just showed up outside the flat when Freen was supposed to collect us" Char replied.

"Relax babe I'll get rid of them soon" she added quietly hearing footsteps and voices coming towards the flat.

"So is it good to be back" Engfa chirped as she was followed by Freen and Faye into the flat.

"Ask me this time tomorrow" Becky laughed off how much she wished she was back in Melbourne doing anything besides standing here like a loser.

"Tea...coffee" Char interrupted.

"Tea for me baby" Engfa hummed as she walked towards her fiancé grabbing some cups.

"Yeah same, what about you sweetie" Faye asked as her arm snaked around Freen's waist.

"Nah I'm good" Freen cleared her throat still avoiding any form of eye contact with anyone. So, this is what Becky wished for all along, for Freen to be happy but seeing it with her own eyes hurt like a bitch.

"You know what guys I'm pooped so if you don't mind, I'm just going to hit the hay" Becky mumbled as she wheeled one of her bags into her old room.

"Thanks for the lift and it was really nice to meet you Faye" Becky smiled weakly as she stood by her door having wheeled her second case by her side.

She would love to just hop on the bitch and pull every strand of her hair from her scalp. So, it was a bit extreme but Jesus who turns up to meet their girlfriend's ex-wife at the airport.

Becky felt sick to her stomach. listening to them all chatting and laughing after she got picked up. She felt like an outsider. She had caught Freen staring a couple of times through the rear-view mirror as she drove them back to Char's flat.

She needed to go to bed and bury herself in her duvet, feel sorry for herself and hope the next month would just fly by so she could fly the fuck out of here.

"You too Rebecca, we will be seeing plenty more of each other I'm sure since I'm part of the bridal party" Faye grinned widely keeping her protective arm tightly around Freen who smiled nervously in agreement.

Faye...bridal party, Becky needed to remind herself to kill Char tomorrow keeping this shit from her.

She knew Faye was an old friend of Engfa's but bridal party, really. Could this get any worse.

"Great" Becky smiled.

"Good night" she added as she quickly disappeared behind the bedroom door not even waiting for a response from any of the girls.

Falling on her bed as her head hit the pillow, she felt nauseous. Nauseous how amazing Freen looked, nauseous how hot Faye was. Nauseous how nice Faye seemed and nauseous to how much time she was going to have to spend with Faye and Freen.

**

"Wakey, wakey, Becky baby" Char hummed as she dusted her toe against Becky's nose, Becky shifted in her sleep as she scratched her nose. A musty smell caused her to groan as her eyes flickered open.

"Ewwwww" Becky grumbled as she pushed Char's foot away from her.

"You really need to learn to wash your feet properly" she added as she pulled her duvet overhead.

"I see you are still a crank in the morning" Char teased as she lifted the duvet from Becky's grip and slid in next to her friend.

"About last night." Char started off.