Chapter 25

"How was dinner" Becky asked dryly as she stood next to a startled Freen. Freen glanced around the bar and back to her ex-wife.

"Babe" Freen sighed as Becky jaw clenched.

"No Freen, you don't get to fucking babe me" Becky snapped trying her hardest to keep her cool.

"2 years today. Really." Becky snapped.

"You didn't think to tell me this afternoon" she added blushing slightly as she remember how Freen's touches and kisses made her feel.

Suddenly she could feel her temper flaring. Her eyes locked at the party everyone was sat around enjoying the hen party.

"BB I was going to tell you..." Freen mumbled reaching out to her ex-wife who took a sudden step back.

"Don't" Becky warned.

"Let me just explain everything please" Freen choked as she pleaded with Becky.

"Do you remember how you would tell me you hated me and that you never wanted to see me again, how I ruined your life for cheating on you" Becky said trying her hardest to keep it together.

"I know I'm a slut for ruining our marriage...I'll hold my hands up to what I've done"Becky continued as Freen's eyes furrowed.

"But you're pathetic. A hypocrite" Becky added in disgust.

"Becky stop...can we just go somewhere and talk about this" Freen mumbled knowing full well Becky had every right to be angry with her, but she needed to talk to Becky, try explaining how she was feeling.

"I bet you are really smug with yourself. Bedding your ex-wife while you waited for your perfect little blow-up doll to arrive" Becky snapped as Freen looked nervously around the club.

"She's welcome to you" Becky added more calmly this time as she stood there looking defeated.

She was sick of the mind games. The hot and cold relationship she had with Freen.

"Becky, you don't mean that" Freen replied to her hand gripping Becky's elbow daring Becky to look her in the eyes and repeat her words.

"Let go, you wouldn't want anyone finding out your dirty little secret" Becky snapped shrugging out of Freen's grip.

Becky sighed as she looked around the bar. She knew Freen wasn't all to blame for this she jumped into bed just as fast as Freen did... this was it whatever had happened definitely was over and done with.

Becky's heart was already breaking all over again.

"I won't say anything to anyone about this" Becky said as she pointed between them with such regret in her voice causing Freen to frown.

"But in return you don't talk to me, don't even so much as look at me Freen" Becky warned trying her hardest to keep her emotions together.

"Becky, I want you" Freen mumbled.

"Don't" Becky warned "Don't you fucking dare say shit like that to me again."

"I meant what I said Freen, this is it" Becky said as she glared at Freen who was far from giving up on this. Freen was startled as she felt a hand snaked across her back.

"Ladies" Faye said sarcastically as she draped her body off Freen like a prostitute in a brothel as Becky rolled her eyes.

Freen eyes remained on Becky who was blatantly ignoring her, her heart ached. She wanted Becky, needed her but she knew knowing Becky and her stubborn ways she wasn't going to get a chance.