Chapter 17

"Oh, thank god" Becky sighed as she gripped Char between her arms squeezing her tightly and hobbling her way into her flat.

"Well, well I'm surprise you can walk" Char chuckled as she closed the door and followed her flat mate towards the couch.

"I can't" Becky shot back chucking her crutches to the spare seat and she plonked her body on the couch.

"Is that from all the dirty sex you and Doc have been having" Char raised an eyebrow and threw her body next to her friends waiting to hear all the juicy gossip.

"Erm no...it's because I broke my bloody foot" Becky huffed slapping her friends arm playfully.

"I'm sure you are making good use of that one-bedroom luxurious apartment of hers" Char teased.

"If you call me being tucked into the bed every night by ten o' clock and her sleeping on the couch. good use, well then yeah Char you are spot on" Becky replied dryly as she flicked the remote at the Telly.

"What" Char erupted into a fit of laughter as Becky's stern face glared at her friend.

"Are you done" Becky snapped flicking the Telly off. She was sick of the same crap being on this time of day.

"It's like the past month has been a blur and I'm one of her patients or something, I've been on house arrest and no sex, I mean can you imagine living with her, seeing how sexy she is first thing in the morning or when she comes out from a shower all hot and bothered. God I just want to hop on her, and it hasn't even been a week" Becky groaned as her face flushed thinking about how sexually frustrated she was.

"Sheeeesh that's rough" Char replied "Have you guys even talked about things, like are you together, not together."

"No, I don't want to push her but just when I feel like I'm getting somewhere with her it's like we go back to square once again. I know she hasn't forgiven me for the past" Becky replied.

"Babe, you need to talk things out with her...tell her how you feel. You need to know where you stand with her" Char said as Becky nodded in agreement.

She knew her friend was right but how could she get it all out, dig up the past and try and sort through it. She knew no matter how nice and loving Freen was now to her that once they started sorting through things, her feelings would change and be dug up again. Would Freen really be able to get past everything?

"I need a drink" Becky huffed as Char eyes widened checking the time it wasn't even midday but who was she to refuse booze.

6 hours later...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeehhhhhhh" Becky chanted over the loud music as she held her crutch in the air celebrating her victory of hitting her sixth pair of socks with her crutch in a row leaving Char a sore loser.

"You cheated" Char mumbled throwing the last pair of socks to the ground she was beginning to get the spins.

"How" Becky said defensive as she balanced her cast in the air her body swaying from side to side as she dropped her crutch to the ground.

"I don't know but you did" Char said after a moment deep in thought.

"Want to see something funny" Char asked as Becky shook her head in excitement. Char charged in her heels straight towards a drunken Becky who shouted Char's name.

Char stopped inches from the brunette who quickly swayed without her crutches and suddenly fell straight back against the wooden floor as Char burst into a fit of drunken giggles.

The front door swung open as Becky went in for her attack and bit Char's ankle causing the blonde to wiggle out of her grip and fall equally as hard on the ground this time causing Becky to break into a fit of giggles as both girls were now flat ass on the floor.