Chapter 38

"Look Faye I don't know why you are here but I'm really not in the mood for."

"Becky" Faye snapped as she turned around to face the brunette.

"What" Becky replied.

"Sit down and shut the fuck up" Faye said simply as Becky's eyes furrowed suddenly feeling angry.

Who was Faye to speak to her like this...

"Who the hell do you think you are" Becky snapped as her arms tightened across her chest as she glared at Faye who smirked at her.

"Listen here Rebecca...I know you've been fucking my girlfriend and all about Irin, so I suggest you sit the fuck down and keep your trampy mouth shut until I tell you to speak" Faye said calmly as Becky gulped and slowly made her way to the sofa whilst Faye disappeared into the kitchen.

Becky knew she could try and run now or text Freen to get her ass over here but what exactly did Faye know about Irin did she know everything and how the fuck did she find out.

Becky knew she needed to stay calm, not show any signs of weakness especially when it concerned Faye.

She sat patiently as she heard cupboards being opened and closed in the kitchen.

She felt sick, knowing she was going to have to try and explain her and Freen too...oh sorry I've been fucking my ex-wife we never meant for it to happen, that was bull shit, she didn't regret being with Freen.

"This will have to do" Faye sighed as she held two glasses and a bottle of unopened vodka as she sat down opposite a nervous looking Becky, Faye gave Becky the once over as she proceeded to pour to decent glasses of vodka.

"Looking a bit rough there Rebecca, late night?"

Faye asked as she slid the glass of liquid across the table in front of Becky. No mixer...or ice? Becky thought as she tried to keep her cool.

"I'm sorry" Becky mumbled as she reached for her glass. Her eyes shot open as Faye's loud laugh rung through her ears.

"Don't bull shit me" Faye laughed taking a large gulp from her glass and she shuddered through the taste of the neat vodka.

"You aren't sorry...I know you aren't... I knew from the first time I laid eyes on you at the airport you were going to fuck things up for me" Faye continued as she reached down pouring more vodka into her glass.

"It took me a year to work my way into Freen's heart...you really fucked her up, I'll give you that" Faye said raising her glass to Becky and taking another sip as Becky clenched her jaw.

"What do you want, money. how much" Becky snapped placing her own glass down on the coffee table, the smell of vodka was making her sick at this hour of the morning. Becky's words only caused her to laugh further, and she continued to polish off her drink.

"I don't want your stupid money. trust me sweetheart I make 3 times the amount what you do in a year" Faye scoffed.

"Then what are you doing here...empty threats are a bit childish don't you think" Becky snapped knowing Faye was trying to intimidate her as much as she could.

"I want you to fuck off back to Australia and never come back" Faye said keeping her voice nice and low as another smirk appeared across her face.

Becky shrugged her shoulders; she could do that, there was no reason her and Freen needed to stick around here anymore after the wedding.

"Fine. We'll leave after the wedding, and you won't have to see us ever again" Becky replied casually as she sat back into the couch.

"No, no sweetheart, there's no we in this, there is you disappearing out of here... Freen stays here...with me" Faye replied as Becky's jaw clenched snapping her body forward.