Chapter 6

Freen smiled as she seen Richie waiting by his car at the train station. Richard was Becky's brother. Freen and Richie had always gotten on so well, Richie had come out to Thailand and stayed with us for a month one summer.

Freen loved their relationship, they fought, laughed and most of all loved each other. Becky was good to Richie, and in return he always looked out for her sister Becky. When Richie dropped out of a medical course in his third-year college and said he wanted to do business course, their parents were not pleased and refused to fund Richie's fees. Becky being Becky with her heart of gold sent her brother going and now Richie was a businessman with multiple businesses in Brighton.

"What are you doing here" Richie squealed with a mixture of apprehension and joy in his voice as he gave Freen a tight squeeze.

"I'm looking for your sister" Freen replied as they broke apart, Richie looked up at the dark-haired girl.

"She's pretty upset" Richie said as Freen nodded, she knew Becky confided to Richie.

"I know but it wasn't like that" Freen replied, she wasn't going into details about it.

"I don't know if it's a good idea you are coming here" Richie warned.

"There's certain things Becky has kept from Mum and Dad" he added as a confused Freen opened the passenger door climbing in.

***

Becky was lying in her old bed upstairs while her parents watched Telly down in the living room. She hadn't spoken much to her parents since returning a few hours ago, her mum of course snapping at her for not telling her she was coming to stay.

Becky lied saying she had planned this a while back but must forgotten to tell her parents she was coming. The truth was she needed out of London; her heart ached since she found out Freen was going out to dinner with Jorin. Freen wished she could just go out to a random club right now and pick some random girl and fuck them, use them until she got Freen out of her head, but she couldn't do it.

Becky had told her close friends that tonight she was going to stay in and catch up with her family. Four words had been muttered from her father since dinner and that was only to change the channel to sports so Becky made an excuse of being tired and went to her room.

She wished she was one of those girls who could sleep with anyone. She had plenty of invitations over the past few months, but her heart was never in it, she had a couple of flirting girls here and there, but she knew her heart was back in Thailand where her life was.

Now she felt stupid, how many girls had Freen been with since they broke up? Freen clearly didn't appear to have any problems with moving on from Becky earlier when she was going on her big date. That was it Becky thought she was going out tomorrow night with her friends and picking up the first hottie she found. Lacey's was the club she spent many drunken nights growing up in Brighton.

"Rebecca" her mother shouted up the stairs as Becky groaned, now what.

"What" Becky shouted as she huffed still lying in her old bed.

"Don't say what to me, get down here now" her mother snapped.

"Bloody hell" Becky muttered as she pushed herself off her bed making her way out of the room, stomping down the stairs in a t-shirt and tiny shorts she opened the living room door stood in her living room was Freen who had the biggest grin on her face. Shit, shit, shit Becky thought as panic rippled through her. Becky's father stared at her waiting for her reaction.

"Hi. erm ...what are you doing here" Becky smiled nervously hoping to God Freen wasn't going to blow her cover.

"Well don't get too excited to see your wife babe" Freen chuckled as she stepped forward and leaned in placing a kiss on Becky's cheek. Becky blushed as Freen's arm slid around her waist. What the hell was this. Becky gulped as her mother came rushing in with her finest china she placed it on the coffee table.