Chapter 24

"Oh my god...fuck" Freen whimpered as her body arched feeling her orgasm ripple through her body.

She moaned as Becky's tongue brushed lightly over her clit causing her to shudder further as her hands became lost in Becky's messy hair.

Becky placed lingering kisses on Freen's spread thighs as she listened to the surgeon hum as she came down from her high.

"Fuck BB" Freen groaned beckoning Becky to come from under the sheets as Becky's lips kissed her way back up Freen's slender body.

"That was amazing" Freen gasped as her hands brought Becky's eager lips to her own. Freen moaned as she tasted herself off of Becky's tongue as Becky's naked body pressed against hers.

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon in Manchester.

Becky and Freen had been in bed for the past hour and a half.

Luckily Char had decided she wanted to go to the spa as soon as they arrived at the hotel, with some lesbians agreeing.

Others including Becky and Freen had disagreed saying they were just going to chill in their hotel rooms or look around the shops which meant they had all agreed to meet at four o'clock down at reception for the beginning of a messy weekend.

Becky sat in her room all of 5 minutes painting her nails as an eager knock to her door. As she opened the door, low and behold Freen pushed Becky back against the wall their lips immediately crashed against one another.

Stripped within a minute, Becky was flat against the mattress as Freen's mouth roamed her body...

Freen sighed in contently as Becky placed a sweet kiss against Freen's collar bone as their bodies tangled together.

"I wish we could stay like this" Becky hummed as her fingers traced circles over Freen's hip bone.

"I know" Freen agreed placing a kiss against Becky's hair.

"I've missed you so much BB, just being with you" Freen said as Becky smiled her eyes looking into Freen's as her head remained resting on Freen's shoulder.

"It's like I have been lying dormant the past few years and now all of a sudden I feel alive again. I feel complete...does that make sense" Freen rambled as her fingers trailed up and down Becky's arm.

"I know" Becky sighed.

"I wish I stayed in contact with you more. "Becky added as Freen's eyes locked with hers

"I feel like such a shit for just forgetting about my life here, but I thought if I moved away started fresh. You could move on and so could I... but..."

"Hey, its ok" Freen ushered as her lips brushed against Becky's forehead "the thing with Faye."

"Let's not" Becky interrupted.

"As much as I don't really like the girl. this isn't right" Becky sighed as fingers now traced over Freen's protruding collar bone.

"I know" Freen mumbled taking a deep breath as Becky reached under the covers for her underwear quickly putting them on.

"I'm going to take a shower" Becky mumbled as she walked straight into the bathroom, shutting the door she breathed out.

She felt guilt wash over her, she knew how her drunken mistake with Kadee had torn Freen apart.

It had torn her own life apart and here she was sleeping with her ex-wife behind Freen's girlfriend's back.

Freen had moved on, met someone and suddenly Becky felt like a home wrecker again. Letting the hot water trickle down her naked skin she let her tears fall.