Chapter 33

What" Becky laughed Char's stern look away, as she quickly turned her back to face the kettle mouthing shit to herself.

Char would know when was lying, she always knew...always.

"Rebecca" Char snapped getting to her feet as Becky sighed slowly turning around.

"Don't call me that" Becky muttered as she couldn't even look at Char who was now in front of her glaring at her.

Hearing her full name in that tone reminded her of being in trouble with her mother or Freen and she wasn't about to admit it, but she knew Char wasn't going to let her off the hook that easy.

"What do you want me to call you...a home wrecker...a liar" Char snapped as Becky hushed her not wanting Irin to wake up.

"So come on .out with it, tell me I'm wrong" Char pushed as she paced a few steps in front of Becky and back again.

Becky knew she could try her hardest and lie through her teeth, but she knew herself she was a bad liar and what was the point.

She should have told Char, but she couldn't, she couldn't bring herself to telling her best friend that she was seeing Freen behind one of Engfa's best friends back.

"Who told you" Becky asked timidly as Char stopped in her tracks their eyes connecting Becky felt nervous as she could see the fury in Char's eyes.

"No one, I could practically smell the sex off Freen this evening when she came out of that toilet...I see the way she looked at you it wasn't like an ex-wife was supposed to look at their ex-spouse...she was looking at you the very same way when she walked back into your life 3 years ago...Don't bull shit me anymore Becky" Char snapped as she pointed her warning finger at her friend.

"Sit down and tell me the truth NOW" she snapped as Becky shifted uncomfortably and done what she was told.

She chewed the inside of her cheek just thinking back on the past few weeks. She should feel guilty, but she didn't, she felt her body react to images of how Freen had made her feel over the past couple of weeks.

The kissing, touching. god the touching but most of all... the love, she loved Freen. more now than she ever did and maybe they were going about it the wrong way, but she couldn't help how she felt.

"When did it start" Char sighed as she sat down opposite her friend. She appeared slightly calmer as Becky began playing with her fingers nervously.

"Charlotte, we don't really need to do this."

"When" Char snapped causing Becky's body to jerk to her voice.

"We kissed but."

"When Becky" Char snapped.

"My party, in Ruby's that's when we first slept together" Becky mumbled as Char groaned raking her fingers through her short blonde hair as her elbows rested on the table in front of her.

"Becky" she groaned.

"Why" Char snapped looking up at her friend.

"Why after all this time"

"Because..." Becky could feel her tears prickling her eyes.

"I love her Char. I've never stopped loving her" she sniffed.

"I tried convincing myself I could just come here and be a part of your wedding and Freen would just be in the background but deep down, the back of my mind I knew I wanted to see her, wanted to be with her because I love her, I haven't stopped loving her since the first time I met her and that's the God honest truth" Becky cried.