I have to act as 'Yoo Yeonseo.

"Grandfather, I am a patient."

"A patient? Look, your eyes are wide awake!"

As the old man angrily scolded, a middle-aged man, while trying to calm the old man, glanced at Yeonseo. Concern was evident on his face.

"Father, the doctor warned about controlling your blood pressure. Please calm down and talk."

"Why should I calm down!"

The father, Vice Chairman Yoo Geon-min, was in tears when he saw his son wrapped in bandages, who had narrowly escaped becoming a vegetable. Despite his son safely waking up after being diagnosed as a potential vegetable, he felt a pang of sympathy for his own situation.

"Enough, kid. Yeonseo is your grandson. Right? He almost died. He just woke up, and if you get angry right away, what will happen?"

"Well, um..."

Judging by the way he spoke, this must be the old man's son, making him Yeonseo's uncle. Yeonseo, now in the body of Kang Jinhoo, observed them silently.

A young man, standing quietly next to the old man, approached Yeonseo and sat down.

"He's regained consciousness. Thankfully."

Well, this must be a brother. Judging by the ease of conversation, is he the older brother?

Yeonseo's guess was correct. He was Yeonseo's brother, Yoo Eunho, the youngest executive at Joo Sung Group and the successor to Vice Chairman Yoo.

"Uh... you."

As Yeonseo remained silent and gazed at himself, Yoo Eunho's expression darkened.

Yeonseo bit his lower lip in confusion. If he were a close relative, wouldn't he notice Yeonseo's changes? The time traveler shouldn't let others notice his changes.

-Hello, sir. I am Beta-9. It seems to be a difficult situation. Would you like to activate the [Automatic Behavior Mode] based on the big data of the body?-

-However, there may be an overload on the body, causing pain.-

Avoiding this situation was crucial. Yeonseo nodded slightly.

-Accepted [Automatic Behavior Mode].-

-I will set it to turn off automatically if the physical limits are exceeded.-

"Well, you're doing fine."

"What did you say?"

Yeonseo immediately retorted at the old man. He had softened a bit due to his son's desperate plea, but his face reddened again.

"Yeonseo, stop it. He's your grandfather. Huh? He was so worried about you just waking up. How difficult is it for him to say, 'Are you okay?'"

Yeonseo experienced the emotions that the body owner must have felt. Resentment and anger towards his grandfather, the desire for recognition, and even a brief feeling of happiness for the grandfather's visit.

'Even though he seems to like his grandfather quite a bit?'

But does he really have to get angry? The old man seems to worry about his grandson, and Yeonseo felt sorry for him. When he was Kang Jinhoo, he lived without knowing the warmth of family affection.

"I... I'm sorry."

"Grandpa, let's go home for today. Yeonseo just regained consciousness, so he might not be in the mood."

Unable to continue, Vice Chairman Yoo, who was stopped by Vice President Yoo, seemed to feel helpless.

'Has a lot built up against the old man?'