Ch 134+135

"Shall we part ways here?"

"Great job, everyone!"

"To be honest, it wasn't much of a hassle."

Laughter erupted at someone's comment. The faces of the 'Guk-Sae' team were radiant, their expressions bright. They didn't feel any fatigue from the flight, thanks to returning on Yoo Geon-min's private jet.

"I had a great time thanks to Yeonseo."

"I hope we meet again in the same project next time."

"Me too!"

"Go ahead inside!"

Yeonseo casually nodded his head in response to the greetings from those people.

"Young Master."

As they exited, Im Seung-hyun was waiting in advance.

"Did you enjoy your vacation? There were a lot of articles about it."

"Yes."

Even though he was dragged around for photos everywhere. Yeonseo nodded wearily with a tired face. After Yoo Geon-min's luxurious travel program, the 'Guk-Sae' team didn't immediately go to their respective accommodations. They gathered in spacious rooms, chatting or playing games all night long.

"Ah, I'm tired."

Honestly, it was fun. It was the first time he had spent days interacting with so many people, and because of that, he had a slightly sun-kissed complexion. Though his complexion was originally pale, it looked even better now.

"I wonder why Kim Yijun said that..."

Moreover, with this much energy drained, the frequency of the apparitions and hallucinations that used to torment her decreased significantly. That question from back then, asking if he still didn't want to be alone, wasn't just for show.

"Should someone keep sticking by my side then?"

But that's also annoying. He frowned.

"So, how did the investigation go?"

"I'll explain in detail when we get back home. With the director."

"Didn't Hyung hear it too?"

"He's too busy."

Following behind, Lee Taekyeom, carrying Yeonseo's luggage, muttered.

"Then can I go separately?"

"No, you're coming to my place too."

"Why?"

The more, the merrier.

***

"You're here?"

"Anyone would think it's my brother's house if they saw you."

Yeonseo smiled faintly at his brother who came out to greet him. He felt his body relax as he looked at him now familiar spacious house. Resting at the resort was nice, but home was still the best.

"Father liked the photos."

"Did so many get uploaded?"

"It seems like he even made an account... Anyway, be sure to call him today."

"I will."

Even if you have a lot of money, is there anyone who nags this much for his son and coworkers? Honestly, it was burdensome and annoying at first, but later on, he found it fun to hang out and came back without any grudges, so he should definitely make that call.

As they entered, they saw Baek Seo-joon sprawled on the sofa. He waved weakly with one hand.

"Welcome back."