Ch 35

Even if I escape later, it wasn't a statement that I would neglect my role in 'virtual reality.' I should make use of what I learned from Park Hyun-jung.

"It doesn't seem that difficult."

The character he took on in 'virtual reality,' Shin Ryu-won, was meticulous and elite, somewhat similar to Kim Woo-jin, a sergeant in the 'White Tiger' naval ship.

Nevertheless, he couldn't act the same way, so he unfolded the script he had analyzed for days. The script was filled with his handwriting, and there was a lack of sincerity, perhaps because they suspected him of plagiarism.

"Actually, Yoon Ha-neul's role is more appealing than Shin Ryu-won's, but..."

Even so, he wouldn't enter Jung Da-hee's 'Dreaming' after the situation was over. He had to return to school soon and connect with JSENM, and he didn't plan to skip that. Still, for his debut work, he couldn't afford to be a gangster demanding a role in exchange for resolving plagiarism.

"Mr. Yeonseo, hello."

"Hello."

The staff of 'virtual reality' looked at Yeonseo, who was holding the script and present on the set, with curious eyes. Although he wasn't arrogant, he was diligent and never late, but he only appeared when recording in his van. Moreover, he greeted with a smile.

"He's become a person, hasn't he?"

There were people muttering like this.

When the production team set up the camera angles, Yeonseo walked around the set, focusing on immersing himself in the role.

Itaegyeom thought that seeing Yeonseo working hard on a drama that would eventually flop made him lose his strength for no reason.

"Why are you working so hard? Just do it casually."

"I can't do that."

I have to act well here.

He couldn't forget the astonished reactions of people at the script reading. Dozens of articles were posted about that day's script reading. If this was the response without him even reading a language book, it would be even more explosive when the drama aired.

'Virtual Reality' had to succeed so that it could attract more attention when it became controversial later. Yeonseo was determined to put all his efforts into it.

"Hey, let's go. Are we going into rehearsal?"

At Itaegyeom's words, Yeonseo closed the script and headed towards the director.

-Oh?

-Yeonseo's acting is amazing.

-Wow, insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is 'Virtual Reality' fun?

└Don't know yet since it's the beginning.

└But Yeonseo's acting has improved a lot.

'Virtual Reality' recorded 7.3% viewership from its first episode, becoming the top drama in the Thursday-Friday time slot.

'Virtual Reality': Yeonseo's brilliant acting transformation, achieving the highest viewership of 9.4%.

The response to 'Virtual Reality' was more explosive than expected. It was difficult to verify the changed acting with Yeonseo's brief appearance in 'Hurricane,' but when it was confirmed that Yeonseo finally didn't disappoint, even those who were watching other dramas tuned in to check.

"I'm sorry, but could you please upload it now?"

"Yes, sir."

After ending the call with Im Seunghyun, Jeong Dahee nodded to him.