Ch78

As Yu Yeonseo was about to start filming the first episode of "People in Need Season 2," the final episode of "Welcome to Guesthouse" aired.

////TL: the name of that show keeps changing every chapter that idk what the actual name is anymore lol.////

Suddenly collapsing, Raul seemed to remember something amidst the worried cast members and rushed to comfort him.

Oh my goshㅠㅠㅠㅠ The kid collapsedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Is Yu Yeonseo going up to comfort him?

I wonder what he's going to do?

Already, among viewers, Yu Yeonseo had solidified an image as a problem solver.

When Park Seunghwan was struggling alone in the kitchen, Yu Yeonseo quietly approached holding a knife and asked, "Need any help?" Park Seunghwan was startled and sat back.

[Uh, what's wrong?]

[Did you break another machine?]

[Hehe······.]

Kim Ijoon also helped fix the broken machine, although he actually received assistance from Beta.

When Lee Yoonjung couldn't open a sauce lid, someone appeared and casually opened it for her before going about their own tasks. Rumor had it that viewers wearing imaginary molecular lenses were enthusiastic about the chemistry between the two standing side by side.

These accumulated incidents left a positive impression on the viewers.

What should we do about our babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

That island seems pretty small, there might not be many hospitals there, right?

Furthermore, Raul, with his cute face, got along well with the cast members and was gaining popularity among viewers. As the child's condition worsened, viewers became deeply engrossed, and their reactions exploded.

(How's the child doing?!)

Although this producer brought medical staff, the child's condition continued to deteriorate. The scene then switched to Jin Suho and Kim Ijoon rushing to meet Raoul's parents.

(Where's the open space?)

Holding a phone, Yu Yeonseo urgently asked. Under Yu Yeonseo's leadership, the cast members each got into their cars and set off. During the festival period, when the roads were congested, Lee Yoonjung and Park Seunghwan appeared on scooters to clear the way.

(Is that the sound of a helicopter?)

(Step back.)

Arriving at the open space, amidst the tense situation, faint sounds of a helicopter were heard. The producer edited this scene like a movie, with the cast members anxiously setting up a barrier with their bodies in case the helicopter blades caused harm, and Yu Yeonseo shaking his phone expressionlessly at Park Seunghwan's words.

The broadcast ended dramatically with the news that Raoul, who underwent surgery, was okay.

JSTV's "Welcome to Guesthouse" achieves its highest ratings ever and ends··· Possibility of Season 2

Yeonseo's performance throws off the controversy surrounding the 'prince' in "Welcome to Guesthouse"

-Is this a hoax?

└No matter how much of a hoax it is, how can they summon a helicopter?

└└It's possible if it's Yu Yeonseo.

└└└It's possible, but it's unbelievable, haha. Is the child's illness also a hoax?

-Wow, they even summoned a helicopter to a foreign island.