Ch 23: I'm handling it myself.

The aftermath of memory synchronization was longer than expected, and it led to a two-day slump, disrupting the shooting unexpectedly.

At first, I wondered if it was okay, but my body simply wouldn't cooperate. Moreover, for those two days, Im Seunghyun and Lee Taegyeom stayed at his house, taking care of various chores. It was convenient, but also annoying.

"It was even hard to pretend to be okay."

To avoid revealing any signs of pain to Im Seunghyun and Lee Taegyeom, he had to suffer in secret.

Even if he suddenly expressed a desire to take a break, the two easily understood. Times like these, being a playboy shield was useful. It was justifiable because he was originally that kind of person.

Arriving at the filming location and getting out of the car, Yoo Yeonseo frowned slightly. Although his arms and legs were still a bit stiff, it wasn't unbearable.

He habitually greeted the passing staff. Just by greeting them frequently, he could somewhat shake off the negative image he had.

"Hello."

"······Yes, hello."

Yoo Yeonseo blinked. Something was strange. Someone lightly tapped his shoulder as he stood there absentmindedly. It was Lee Hangeul.

"You came?"

"Yeah, but what happened suddenly for two days?"

"Who suddenly slumps for two days without a reason?"

"Ah······."

It seemed like the glances he received while passing by were back to the way they were on the first day of shooting.

"So, he said it was the aftermath of a traffic accident."

Yoo Yeonseo nodded. As expected, Im Seunghyun. He believed in him.

"But did you raise a dog?"

"A dog? No?"

"······Really?"

What's going on? Lee Hangeul's expression was strange. It contained disappointment and suspicion. After bragging about preparing a buffet for his fandom today, he entered the filming location.

Yoo Yeonseo, left behind, squinted his eyes. Since Im Seunghyun was absolutely not the type to have an accident, the only one left was Lee Taegyeom.

"Hey, Lee Taegyeom. What did you do?"

"Huh? Uh, well······ That's."

"Spill it."

"Actually······."

As Lee Taegyeom mumbled, he lowered his head under Yoo Yeonseo's intense gaze. As Yoo Yeonseo listened, he became angrier, and he closed his eyes tightly.

Later, Director Park conveyed Im Seunghyun's instructions to the assistant director, but the excuse of going to feed the dog had already stuck in everyone's minds. The agency thought it was better to cover up Yoo Yeonseo's whims rather than expose them.

"Hey."

"No, when you collapse like that, I really can't think of anything... Sorry, I apologize."

When Yoo Yeonseo spoke in a low voice, Lee Taegyeom bowed deeply, apologizing for his mistake.

"Do you have any thoughts about raising a dog now? Like some kind of animal therapy..."

"Nonsense."

Yoo Yeonseo spat out a sharp word without realizing it. Perhaps, with memory synchronization exceeding 10%, this was happening?