Ch 98

"Yeonsoo, do you want to take some stocks?"

Choi Yujin spoke in a casual tone, similar to saying, "Would you like some of the pumpkins I grew?" Yeonsoo swallowed what was in his mouth and replied dully, "Thank you for offering. I'll take it. I'll cover the gift tax."

He had made a lot of money from investments lately, and his investment instincts were genuine. Now, he was starting to get a sense of what to do without relying on automatic actions. That's why he spent his mornings reading investment reports or understanding domestic and international affairs.

"Really?"

Choi Yujin was surprised by her response. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?

"Why now? You used to refuse before."

"Things are different now. But did I refuse a lot before?"

His main self rejected the stock gift? Choi Yujin blinked in confusion at Yeonsoo's words.

"You didn't refuse, you just... ignored it."

It seemed she had made various attempts to approach Yeonsoo, even mentioning stock gifts, but he had completely ignored him. Did that not hurt his pride? Yeonsoo felt somehow sorry.

"I didn't really mean to push you away..."

Unconsciously, I stiffened at the thought. Was this also influenced by the memory synchronization of 40.95%?

"Oh... sorry."

"What's there to apologize for? We were young then."

She expressed gratitude for being able to dine alone with him.

In fact, they had planned to dine with Yeonmin and Eunho, but those two were often too busy, so it frequently fell through.

Naturally, Yeonsoo ended up spending more time with Choi Yujin. Whenever he had no schedule, he would often meet Yeonsoo, which made Choi Yujin particularly happy.

"Do you want to become a company director then?"

"Sure, go ahead and arrange it. Will you also print business cards for me?"

Surely she wouldn't agree to that too, would he? Yeonsoo laughed in response to his half-joking remark. Choi Yujin widened his eyes in surprise again.

"Really?"

"Then would they be fake?"

As she said that, Yeonsoo raised his wine glass. He had been running a small investment firm and had built up some wealth, but now he felt it was insufficient.

Maybe he should also step into production and distribution companies to secure big shots like Cheon Sungmin. People who knew him might say, "Is he trying to expand his influence here?" but he still felt thirsty.

"But I don't have to go to work at the office, do I?"

"Oh, no one who's a director goes to the office. Who would say anything to you anyway?"

Then it's even better. Just play along and focus more on acting.

Of course, becoming a director didn't mean suddenly handing out business cards. They would have to go through the appointment process at the shareholders' meeting, but both of them were confident they could breeze through the shareholders' meeting.

"Well, I'll handle the basics. You have a good eye for projects, don't you?"

"I do. Even our employees ask you what you're interested in."

Ah, I see, that's an exaggeration. Would a big company like JSENM take one person's opinion seriously? It's not like he's a fortune teller or something. Choi Yujin laughed aloud as he read Yeonsoo's expression.