Ch 50

"I'm always the last one, Oppa."

At the stylist Lim Minji's words, Jin Suho let out an awkward laugh.

"Why do you care so much? Just go in whenever you arrive."

"No, I can't."

The manager turned his head abruptly to look at Jin Suho. Caught off guard by the sudden movement, Jin Suho flinched.

"Our actor who always used to go in last got pushed back by Yoo Yeonseo, and now he can't keep the order? That's ridiculous."

"Oppa, this is a matter of pride."

Jin Suho sighed as if there was no stopping him. Actors who had appeared in 'Dreaming' were walking into the restaurant over the red carpet laid out for the wrap-up party.

"Lee Sunja is also here."

"She doesn't like this stuff, so she went in first. Look over there."

Lee Sunja was receiving flashes.

Entering late on the red carpet was a measure of popularity, a way to win in the battle of appearances. The manager and stylist were determined.

"I really don't care. Let's go."

"Shh, just stay quiet."

Seeing Jin Suho already under pressure due to his schedule causing the wrap-up party delay, his family's dissent made him unable to move as he wished, and he ended up being tied up in the van.

"I'll go scout ahead."

Being this kind, I should take care of it myself. The manager got out of the van with a determined voice. He found a staff member in charge of the red carpet order.

"When can our actor Jin Suho go in?"

"Um, well..."

The staff member awkwardly gestured to one side. Lee Taekyeom was standing confidently with his arms folded, and Lim Seunghyun, in a suit, had his hands in his pockets. In fact, it was all orchestrated by Lee Taekyeom.

"So, how did you know about Yeonseo's amnesia?"

Lim Seunghyun whispered to Lee Taekyeom. He remembered Lee Taekyeom giving advice to Yoo Yeonseo during the previous script reading.

Apart from family, only the CEO and the director of Halo Media, and Lim Seunghyun knew about Yoo Yeonseo's amnesia.

Lee Taekyeom was told it was just a change in personality and wasn't pressed for details. He hadn't explicitly mentioned leaving Yoo Yeonseo on the road, probably because of that reason, and Lee Taekyeom had also worked quietly only because of this reason.

"Exactly as you pretend!"

"Since when?"

"Almost from the beginning?"

Lee Taekyeom rolled his eyes.

After the accident, it's said he matured and they pay him a lot, so he gave up his pride and came... But his personality changed too much. Like a different person.

"How badly was his head injured?"

But can a head injury change a person's personality like that? That was the beginning of suspicion.

"I knew every time he stuttered, the hyung was whispering."

"Really?"

"Even if he had a little problem with his personality, he was really good at studying. If the hyung could notice even such small things, ah, there must be a problem with him. And that's it."