Ch18: Please take care of it yourself.

As Yunyeonseo went, Im Seunghyun followed like a loyal follower, and Itaegyeom, hearing that Yunyeonseo had bought beef, happily tagged along.

While Itaegyeom, who had indulged in a meat feast, went to get a car, Yunyeonseo turned to look at Im Seunghyun.

"Mr. Im Seunghyun, I have a favor to ask."

"Young master, it's not a favor but an order."

Upon hearing this, Yunyeonseo chuckled softly. Despite speaking like that, there was no hint of flattery. Probably sincere.

"Please bring some money by tomorrow before the shoot."

"Money... do you mean?"

"Yes. A lot. Pack it tightly in a big bag."

Wondering why he was saying such a thing, Im Seunghyun remained silent. Whatever Yunyeonseo did was his business, and he didn't interfere.

"Oh, and from now on, please take care of all matters related to me, Mr. Im Seunghyun."

Actually, Yunyeonseo found it bothersome. The only advantage of living in 2207 was that he didn't need complex thoughts as he just followed the given path.

But the wealthy third-generation conglomerate in 2018 had many things to take care of. Yunyeonseo only did what she wanted and let Im Seunghyun handle the important matters. Sweet deal, isn't it?

However, Im Seunghyun seemed quite pleased with that statement.

"Young master, is it really okay if I take care of everything?"

"Yes, please take care of it yourself unless I give separate instructions."

"What if I embezzle money or sell information to other companies without your instructions?"

"Well, would you do that?"

Yunyeonseo was proud of having a good judgment. From the time in the hospital until now, Im Seunghyun handled things smoothly, and he was astute.

When Yunyeonseo's cousins Yugeonmin and Yueunho learned about his appearance on 'White Tiger Ship' through the news, it meant that his actions were not accurately known to other family members.

He didn't even inform close family members. Yunyeonseo decided to trust Im Seunghyun, who seemed to be working for himself.

"If he betrays me, then I guess my judgment wasn't that good."

But Im Seunghyun didn't seem like he would betray. To build trust, they needed to show faith first. Yunyeonseo willingly extended his hand.

"Yes, understood. I'll report any changes to you, young master."

Im Seunghyun answered with a grin. What's so good about having a lot of work ahead? Yunyeonseo turned away, feeling a bit annoyed. Just then, Itaegyeom pulled up in front of him.

"Hey! Get in!"

Itaegyeom opened the driver's side window and waved excitedly. He was in a great mood, having eaten beef.

"Did he not drink?"

"No. I have to drive, so drinking would be a problem."

Does eating once make someone so happy? If you regularly feed him meat, he might start flying.

"I'll pick you up around 9 tomorrow. Oh, by the way, aren't you going to the ancestral rites?"

"Ancestral rites?"

What's that? Yunyeonseo searched on his phone for ancestral rites. Making food and bowing during a memorial service? Why do that on a film set?

"Haven't you experienced it? You know, bowing with a pig's head. Begging for a smooth shoot."