Ch 233+234

Ch 233:

After resonating deeply with Yeonseo's inner feelings, the next episode humorously depicted the chaotic family dynamics of Joosung.

It introduced the refined elderly icon Park Geumju, the doting Yook Gunmin and Choi Yujin, as well as the shopaholic aunts and cousins who had recently discovered the joys of appearing on television, all wrapped up in diverse character portrayals.

("Did I really say that?")

("Huh, you don't remember saying that?")

What stood out the most was the relationship between Yoonseo, who often brings up old grievances thanks to her sharp memory, making her grandfather, Yoo Changho, feel awkward, and Yoo Changho, who clumsily tries to connect with his family.

("Hey, how do you do this?")

("Um... didn't I show you last time? Grandpa, seriously, you should get checked for dementia.")

("You rascal!")

Once again, the episode showcased the bickering between grandfather and grandson in a comedic, dialogue-driven format, adding to the fun.

("I didn't raise my grandchild properly.")

("According to Yeonseo...")

("What, you're saying I didn't raise him but that the hired help did? Do you think it didn't cost me money to hire those people? Ungrateful...")

In the final interview segment, Yoo Changho confided to PD Lee Jaehak that he couldn't outtalk his second grandchild, venting in a way that had become a staple of the Yoo family's segment.

("Why do you watch videos so often?")

("I'm catching up on the hobbies of the younger generation. Oh, and no, I don't have dementia. I get checked regularly.")

("Then could you perhaps show me your tablet screen?")

Without hesitation, Yoo Changho handed his tablet to PD Lee Jaehak, who opened the video platform Yoo Changho frequently visited.

("Oh...")

Yoo Changho's video recommendations were filled with clips about his children and grandchildren—his children's inaugural speeches, their attendance at shareholder meetings, clips of Yeonseo's drama appearances, and Park Sunwoo's MyTube channel filled the screen.

"Wow... Grandpa."

"...Father."

The family, gathered to watch the broadcast at Yoo Changho's mansion, turned to the person sitting at the head of the table. Yoo Changho, still unaware of the situation, looked back at his family.

"What is it? What's that?"

"Um... well, you see."

After listening to a detailed explanation from Yoo Eunho, Yoo Changho's ears turned bright red. To avoid his family's gaze, he stared awkwardly at a distant picture frame.

"It's all just for the show."

"What?"

"I mean, you should just be open about liking it... don't hide your feelings. Show them in front, not behind our backs."

"You have no filter when talking to your grandpa."

Yoo Changho opened and closed his mouth, unsure whether to argue or not, and with one light comment from Yeonseo, the awkward atmosphere in the family dissipated.

"The Yoo family's honorary chairman Yoo Changho—fierce in business, but just a regular grandpa now."

Through the show, PD Lee Jaehak shaped Yoo Changho's image as a tsundere, someone who hides his love for his family, drawing empathy and warmth from both younger and older audiences.