Ch 88

"Is it over?"

[LIVE] Korean University Festival with Seo Sunwoo

Park Sunwoo stood in front of the camera after confirming the rapid increase in viewership and lively chat movements.

"Hello everyone!"

The cameraman filming him was from the same department, a fellow student at Korean University who had been enticed by Sunwoo's shaking paycheck.

"Just so you know, the Business Administration department that you're all waiting for will be the last."

"Ah, what?"

"Sigh."

"I'll come back later."

"Oppa, just go to the Business Administration department first."

"No one came here out of curiosity about Korean University Festival lol."

"I came here because I'm curious about Yu Yeonseo!"

"Me."

"Me too."

As Sunwoo frowned, someone in the membership chat exclaimed, 'I came here to see our Sunwoo,' cheering him up. In fact, viewers found Sunwoo's reactions amusing, so the atmosphere became even more lively.

"Hey, wait! Don't leave! SEVEN JEWELS is performing over there!"

Seven female idols were dancing and singing passionately on stage. However, the viewers didn't stop teasing Sunwoo.

"Not really curious about SEVEN JEWELS."

"Sunwoo, show us our hyung."

"When are you going to the Business Administration department?"

"Sunwoo, are you nervous?"

The main character should come out last. Sunwoo bravely ignored them and wandered around the Korean University campus, introducing the festival.

"Alright! Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for!"

"Oh, finally!"

"Let's go quickly."

"Go go go go go."

Sunwoo started walking. Although it was still a distance to reach, there was quite a crowd gathered. And this crowd was heading towards one direction.

"Yeonseo hyung said he's running a pub... Surely, all these people aren't going to the pub, right?"

"I think they might be?"

The cameraman replied. Sunwoo looked around. Being a YouTuber with over a million subscribers, he often encountered subscribers while passing by, so he felt like there would be at least one subscriber here.

"Hello, are you all going to the Business Administration department's pub?"

As soon as their eyes met, Sunwoo approached a person who seemed eager.

"Yes! I'm a fan!"

"Thank you. Are all these people...?"

"Probably, right?"

"Wow..."

Sunwoo, who took a photo with the subscriber who answered, followed the crowd to the Business Administration department's pub.

"Wow, look at the crowd."

"OMG."

"Yeonseo hyung always hangs out where there's a crowd."

Yu Yeonseo was sitting on a chair in front of the pub. While others had plastic chairs without backrests, the chair he sat on had a backrest.

Surrounded by people taking pictures, Yu Yeonseo casually held a picket on the ground with one hand to prevent it from falling over and looked at his phone with the other hand.