Ch 102+103

Ch 102:

After a brief wait, the recording of "Life Tavern" began. In the set that gave off the atmosphere of a cozy pub, there was a dining table and grill that you might find in a barbecue restaurant placed in the center.

"Today, we have truly brought in guests of the highest caliber, it wasn't easy at all."

"I almost screamed as soon as I saw the guests in the waiting room."

"Right? Me too."

The main MC, Han Tae-hyung, announced Kim Ji-sung's maternity leave and started the opening remarks. The co-MC for today, Park Ju-hyun, added her remarks.

"The emperor of the music industry, Choi Jun-young, who has been dominating the charts lately with his fifth regular album!"

"And the icon of this era! We have invited the actor, Yoo Yeon-seo!"

After the MC's opening remarks, Choi Jun-young and Yoo Yeon-seo stood in the center.

"Both of you are well-known figures, but could you still introduce yourselves? Shall we start with Mr. Jun-young?"

"Yes, hello."

After fulfilling Park Ju-hyun's request to introduce himself, including mentioning the song he made a comeback with and the concept of the album, Choi Jun-young finally finished his self-introduction after singing a verse of a song.

"I'm Yeon-seo."

Unlike him, Yoo Yeon-seo briefly introduced himself with a nod.

"Wow, look at that composure. Just 'recognizable by name alone,' that's the kind of composure."

"No need for explanations. Isn't it? As expected, a celebrity who attracts attention in various ways in Korea."

The MCs had different styles. While Han Tae-hyung had a gentle tone that put people in a good mood, Park Ju-hyun had a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"So everyone dislikes him after all... That's what Yeon-seo thought as he sat in the center."

"Oh, did we invite Park Ju-hyun for no reason?"

"But with just three, the audio feels too empty. Tae-hyung would feel overwhelmed doing it alone."

"But why is Park Ju-hyun the only one available at this time..."

The writers whispering like this glanced back. Lee Tae-kyum and Lim Seung-hyun were watching the shoot with stern expressions and crossed arms. Lee Tae-kyum didn't look particularly threatening, but Lim Seung-hyun seemed ready to cancel the shoot at any moment.

"It really seems like it's going to burst."

"Park Ju-hyun is good at picking up rumors, so she'll handle it well on her own, right?"

"I hope so. Should I remind you to be careful with Yeon-seo? I told you to be careful before shooting."

The writers whispered. The sudden closure of "Entertainment Jump" had spread throughout the industry, and now, two years later, rumors had spread to Yeon-seo, saying things like any company that teased him would go out of business, or that a producer who had said rude things to Yeon-seo before had been fired.

"But how did you two end up on our show together? I heard Jun-young brought Yeon-seo... Are you close?"

"Oh, of course, we're close. We've spent time together on the island."

"We should hear Yeon-seo's opinion too, right?"

When Park Ju-hyun asked, Choi Jun-young leaned comfortably on the backrest, asking why she was asking such an obvious question. Seeing his reaction, Yeon-seo raised one corner of his mouth and answered.