Ch 68

After a long journey, the production team and cast members arrived at the airport with a warm "Welcome to the guesthouse." Before retrieving their luggage and exiting the gate, the production team and cast members gathered for a brief farewell.

"Thank you all for your hard work."

"You've worked hard!"

Near Yoo Yeon-seo, an unusually large crowd had gathered. Having spent over a month together, they had come to understand his personality, which was different from the rumors.

Except for his gruff personality, Yoo Yeon-seo was a well-off celebrity, so everyone was trying to cozy up to him. Yoo Yeon-seo handed his contact information to the staff who had driven the helicopter to send Raúl off, then stood next to Park Seung-hwan.

"Let's all get together for a meal sometime."

"Yeon-seo, what about you?"

"Yes, whenever I'm available."

As journalists who had been waiting for them took photos, Yoo Yeon-seo bowed his head and quickly walked away.

In the background, Lee Tae-kyum could be seen vigorously waving his arms.

"You're here!"

"I'm here."

Yoo Yeon-seo replied indifferently and handed his suitcase to Lee Tae-kyum. Lee Tae-kyum took the suitcase as if it were familiar to him and placed it in the trunk.

"Have you gained weight?"

"Oh, no, not at all."

"What do you mean, 'not at all'? Seems like you had a blast while I was away, huh?"

While Yoo Yeon-seo was away in a foreign country, Lee Tae-kyum also took a break automatically. He avoided Halo Media once it became known that he was covering for other actors, knowing that Yoo Yeon-seo would be very angry.

There probably isn't another relaxed road manager like him in South Korea.

"But why do you look like that? What happened?"

"Maybe I gained weight."

"Is that so? Well, it's a resort, after all..."

This unnecessarily sharp guy. Yoo Yeon-seo glared at Lee Tae-kyum's back of the head and then leaned back in his chair, halfway lying down.

"Are we going home?"

"No, we're going to the office."

"The office? Why? Don't you get a break?"

Yoo Yeon-seo closed his eyes silently. He ignored Yoo Yeon-seo's words not just once or twice, so Lee Tae-kyum didn't press for an answer and focused on driving.

When they arrived at the company, Yoo Yeon-seo opened the door to the representative's office as if he were familiar with it. One representative stood up abruptly and greeted him.

"You didn't have an accident on your way here, did you?!"

"What's with the sudden concern? Did you get a call from the PD?"

The CEO's body trembled. Just then, there was a message from PD Lee Jae-hak on his phone, with the content being "Yoo Yeon-seo is a fox."

The actual operation of the guesthouse went too smoothly from the beginning because of Yoo Yeon-seo. Yoo Yeon-seo, who was expected to suffer, actually went on vacation and came back for healing.

How happy I was to finally see him suffer... The CEO suppressed his frustration inwardly.

"Is there anything new?"