HIDDEN SECRETS

He trust very few  people fully  , life in captivity spanning over decades in a sort of puppet state would do that to a person , however it did help give a good read on people , whether he could be friendly or if he could see them as enemy .  he was able to tell if they were truthful or hiding something  , how he would approach them  his way of letting them know he was either ok with them or if he was on to them .   yes he kept to himself mostly but still he would make small talk with the agents he found bearable and ignored the ones he did or the ones he could trust with a ten foot pole she was one of them. Apparently to everyone at shield she was a sweetheart , funny, sarcastic ball of sunshine even his fellow avengers thought as much . But he could see the front , he could see how she hid herself past and present.  the secret that she hid behind the barriered walls she had built that wall was a clear as a window.  He was gonna smash and expose it for everyone to see  , she had ties something bad he was sure of it  whether it be Hydra or some other evil scum of the earth organisation .  she even had the nerve to try the whole sweetheart act on him  but he just looked at her and walked off .  no James buchanan Barnes was going to expose the lies and tricks for all to see . even today he watched as she weakly lied to Fury only to run out the door and if it wasn't for the meeting he'd follow her . he was waiting for a day  he was free and stake her out make  he knew he'd catch her out , he just needed that window of opportunity . he knew he'd be on his own too sine she gotten her claws into the team especially natasha romanoff and clint barton  which he was surprised at nat to say the least . But even at that he would catch her out and they'll all see . 

Working at shield was a dream of a job . the fact she was doing what she loved and that fury was so accommodating to  her situation was bonus . She had a feeling though  their past was a big reason for such leniency, it wasn't like they didn't notice the excuses were shitty  however it was needed to keep her and him safe .  lying to co-workers wasn't the most pleasant even lying to the avengers wasn't great either pulling up to the preschool  she couldn't care less once he was safe and kept away from that life.  she barely stopped the car or parked  her car properly as she ran into the building at top speed .  " Look who it is sweety " daisy the head teacher  in his group held the sniffling child on her lap. " hey  baby , is he ok , he hurt , they said  on the phone it was urgent " she asked looking him over before lifting him in her arm. "  idiots , i mean silly heads... he got sick at snack time and got upset won't tell me why  , sorry but cause he got sick we need to wait 48 hours it standard protocol  " she smiled sadly patting his back softly . " shi...  i'll figure it out thanks daisy ill see you thursday i guess" she smiled holding him tightly on her hip . " see you both get better misha " she called as they walked out .   " hey what happened kiddo " she let him down as they walked out to her car . " i ate my snacks too quick and got sick then bobby started laughing calling me a baby " he sniffled  tears threatening to spill out again reliving the ordeal in his four year old head. " it's ok it happens , mommy does it when she rushes her food too " she winked making him smile a little. " hey since i'm off for the rest of the day wanna go to the park " she asked earning a brighter smile from the child in her arm. " mama how come you sound different to others " he asked . " cause i'm russian baby" she chuckled slightly used to the question of her accent being asked at least every now and again since he started at the preschool .  " am i russian or american" he asked again. " your both why "she looked back to see his little mind making sense of the new. "  is that why i speak two kinds of talking " he asked again seemly setting the question mood of the day . " it is indeed and because your such a clever boy too " she nodded pulling out of the parking lot eyes scanning the area as if it was second nature and well it kind of was.