Date night

two more days she had to get through til she was back with misha  something that couldn't come quick enough and knowing his cuddles would help  although the cuddles she got from bucky were definitely her second favourite. " hey doll what you doing tonight " bucky asked. " well i would say paint town red but seeing as i'm not allowed out i gotta say nothing " she mused. " ok smart ass  main date tonight be ready for lets say six thirty " he gave her the wink and finger gun combo instantly regretting it.  " jesus you really are old " she laughed . " i'm not jesus doll but i could take you to heaven " he winked making her instantly shut up . "  i mean ive seen you in wakanda but ok " she shrugged trying to play it cool even though she was screaming on the inside. " hey cool kids hows it going " julia skipped into the office smiling widely both knowing she was on lunch date with the speedster. "  jesus was just leaving  and me and you are working on this data " sunshine smiled brightly .  " yeah ok bless you both " he rolled his eyes . " he would make a hot jesus to be fair " julia mused. " amen to that , how was lunch and judging by the hickey or your neck food wasn't the only snack on menu " sunshine wiggled her brows. " dude maybe fast but he is thorough " julia giggled.  " well we still on for lunch tomorrow  " she asked trying to not be disgusted .  " yeah we can have it in your new digs " julia smiled. " no once your with me i'm ok to have it at the cafe  i asked tony, other agents will be there too " she smiled . " i feel better with your room , your in danger in the open "  she whispered. " i am going stir crazy and an hour wont hurt please" sunshine begged . " i'm ringing fury for extra security "  she finally agreed . 

the whole day slightly more better having julia working in the lab  the two had fun  dancing and singing inbetween   doing data research as tony and bruce laughed at the antics  and when 4 came loki , nat and wanda came dragging her out saying she needed to get ready. " hey slow it down " she stumbled as they dragged her into the suite . "  yeah no , go have a shower " nat pushed her to the room only for sunshine to slip from her grip and sweep her legs under the widow sending her to ground. "  now i will " she laughed running by her own free will . " damn that was good .. sorry it was " wanda  shrugged . "  if she can do that then why is she frightened " loki asked confused. " i honestly don't know it like the fear take over and paralyzes her " nat took his hand taking her up from the floor. " how long was she in the red room " wanda asked as she didn't bother with reading the files and new information  knowing she seen some of it.  "about 6 months she'd just turn four , yelena was 7  " nat smiled sadly . "  they kept up with the training she told fury that when we found her  , i sat out not wanting to know think it was selfishly to spare myself from the guilt " . " Вы, Наталья Романова, далеко не эгоистичны(you natalia romanova are far from selfish) " she called from the door .  " мне следовало лучше защищать вас обоих  (i should of protected you both better ) " she replied . "ты тоже был ребенком, я думаю, ты забыл об этом(you were a child as well did you forget that ) " she came out in a towel . " she's isn't wrong " loki patted nat's back . " let get her ready ok , tonight is the big night " nat shook her head. " you will need to let go of that guilt at some stage " wanda hugged her while sunshine went back to take her shower and  other two went straight to the closet. 

she literally got dried off before wrapping the  towel around regretting not bringing underwear at least in with her.  she walked out to see the red strap dress sitting on her bed with same colour underwear and bra as well as black wrap around heels  along with some jewelry that nearly matched her inhibitors  what stood out was the black coat that lay beside the outfit.  " hurry up " wanda yelled making her laugh coming out into  her living room wearing every thing but the Coat as steve and sam stood speechless. " damn tin man is lucky man " sam whistled. " i'm not ready and your dating my sons teacher watch it " she said as nat came in front of her keeping her makeup light glam and wanda just left her hair alone finding it tied to the whole look . "  we're here to escort you to your date " steve winked holding his arm out .  "  oh her coat " loki flicked his wrist  as it was now wrapped around her . " thanks mischief " she yelled back. " she gonna give him a heart attack with how goods " wanda giggled. " he's not going to know what hit him" nat chuckled as they all left the suite and to their own for the night . 

She blindly followed the men sam opened the  doors for her  while steve pulled up in a golf cart making her laugh  mainly for his sheer size in it . she was graceful he left her more room to sit comfortably  as they took off  through the ground of the compound she never really took into account have far it explanded til this moment  until the pulled up to what was a  hill cursing the girls for giving her heels. only for a green mist to appear and pair of ankle boots appeared on the floor of the golf cart. " i love that bitchy god " she sighed as she changed her shoes . " this is wear i leave you  enjoy " steve smiled as she began walking up the small hill .  her breath stuck in her throat as she looked around a gazebo stood top of the hill,  the podiums had lights and white roses woven on them  . just in the center was a table and chairs with same white rose  stunning crystal glass  candle holders with the candle  lit .  she looked to see the pebbled walkway  leading to the man she was looking for in her life and in her dreams . bucky stood nervously looking like the most beautiful man not that he had to do anything  but the crisp white button up shirt and black slacks did certainly held . " wow .. fuck .. you look wow" he stammered  as she took her in  and personally needed to thank who ever made the dress she was wearing.  " i swear i knew what i was going to say and then boom  you came here and i'm left speechless " he said nervously. " well your not so bad your self sarge what all this though " she said coyly. " it's our date .. i like how you say that " he voice was lower in octaves making her cheeks flush . " well then shouldn't we get the night started sarge " she let go kissing his cheeking trying to remain in control of herself at that very minute but with bucky eyes hungry on her it was proving harder. " lets eat dinner or i'll be wanting dessert early " his chest flush with her back as he leaned in her ear . she could fell the warmth of his breathe on her neck and when he nipped her ear she had cough to try cover the whimper that tried to come out. " jesus take the wheel " she thought before walking to the table .  

the whole night  was better than any book , movie or dream could conjure . he'd admitted he gotten help picking the menu out and  he took chance on the white rose. " this is all amazing really you didn't have to do this " she smiled brightly. " well nights not over and when this is over i will take you to a wonderful restaurant and take you dancing but i think if you would allow me to take this moment and dance with me ... please " he stood holding his hand to her  .  she took his waiting for him to take the lead even though there was no music she found she would dance with this man any where .   to here complete surprise one they started moving the sounds of music filled the air  making her giggle . " this is crazy " she smiled brightly before taking the lead in one aspect of the night and kissing him softly.  " this is perfect " she said pulling back resting her head on his chest enjoying the moment she never thought she would have or the man would ever have .