CHILDREN

The weekend been and gone now she was checking herself in the mirror  looking over the choices nat had laid out which consisted of a summer dress and tennis shoes she'd put short under said dress finding if she needed to run or fight it wouldn't expose her .  " pretty dress mama " misha held his thumbs up . " thanks cutie " she smiled .   she  threw her hair in a messy bun and put minimal makeup  seeing the sun was beaming in the skies .  finishing touches and she was walking down to the dinning room  nat catching up . " see knew it would be perfect " she winked . " it's perfect for the weather " y/n agreed easily . " you look hot plus you might catch a certain pair of eyes " she smirked . little did the team bar wanda and loki knew of the widows  plans . watching the two glancing at each other looking like lovestruck teenagers wasn't missed by her eyes .  and though kevin was a good match with her sister , she'd saw an even better one on her door step that kevin could help push.  

when they entered  the dinning room the sounds of forks were heard dropping making the widow even happier how she dressed her sister .  " wow printessa " pietro smiled. " you look beautiful pet " loki nodded .  " thanks guys " she shyly smiled before taking her seat. " hey kiddo did you ask mama yet" happy looked to misha . " oh mama can me happy and peter go to visit peters aunt may today " he asked  giving her the puppy dog eyes .  " he'll be safe may's been dying to meet him " peter smiled brightly. " so has sarah " sam shook his head. " of course they have he's second coolest person here" tony stated. "  he's the first honey, also if it's ok could i bring him  with me to work tomorrow " pepper smiled. " well misha look at you being in demand " steve chuckled . "look at cap being with the times " y/n teased. " you know what romanoff " he smirked . " i do  i'm telepath  , any ways yes to both of you " she smiled . " well if you in mood of saying yes would you and misha like to come to my sisters this week " sam asked . " like a weekend trip ?" she looked up surprised. " yeah she met most of the family here but you two " he shrugged. " we wouldn't be a bother " she asked nervously . " no actually if i don't bring you she'll kick my ass " he chuckled. " ok we'll come but we need to be back for sunday  papa takes misha to stay at his for couple days since his school break is coming up " she smiled excitedly. " of course  with kid that cute i might get new nephew or niece " he chuckled.   " summer is when you go see melina and alexei right " nat asked  . "  yes we got to russia for a couple of weeks tony already knows" she began eating .   " i'm  happy we moved here " misha smiled brightly . " why's that bubs " nat answered seeing  his mother was still chewing. " cause we have more family here before it wasn't many " he said before diving into his own food . " we love having you here too kiddo " steve smiled brightly . " thank uncle steve" he shouted  food stuffed in his mouth making the captain still taller and brighter smile on his face.  

pulling up to the school misha   was able to undo his own buckle jumping out excitedly to his new plans coming up .  " hey wait " she laughed chasing after him in fit of giggles as sam and bucky stood laughing . " i'm going to say hello to a certain teacher " sam wiggled his brows making bucky roll his eyes playfully but his attention watching her figure . god that dress made him salvate  and his mind wander . " hey y/n " the voice he now hated coming to her side . " hey kevin " she smiled as the two walked in with their kids . something about the dude just didn't feel right with bucky but giving his track record with stuff like this recently he bit his tongue and just watched . " got myself a date " sam voice snapped him back to reality. " what bird brain " he asked confused not even noticing him being there. " oh if you weren't standing here like a jealous husband  you  know i just said i've a date " he chuckled. " i'm not " he growled . " yeah ok  , that invitation goes to you " he smirked. " i'm not going on date with you and the teacher" bucky scoffed. " no the weekend come on  boys would love to see you , once you don't flirt with my sister that is " sam shrugged. " yeah i'll come , you should show her the boat " bucky smiled seeing her coming to view. " what boat?" she asked. " my pops old boat me and buck have been repairing it  everytime we go visit" . " oh i could fix engine and control ... wait if you want me to that is i  don't want to be intrusion on your guy bonding time" she rambled. " we'd love that doll " bucky smiled . " yeah you'll be better than him " sam quipped making her giggle . " hey what's so funny doll " he crept towards her making her stop . " erm that you could do better than me " she smirked. " oh that so " he walked closer making her laugh and run to other side of the car . the two chasing each other while sam watched he could see it too clear .  when he looked up to see the glare and cold look on the so cold hot dad who then smiled  as if it was mask made sam start to wonder if bucky dislike for the man was warranted. " ok kids come on into the car  , i need to get to work "sam playfully yelled only to turn to see her over bucky's shoulder. "  you really are bunch of kids" he shook his head.  " come on we get the kid to stark " bucky chuckled putting her in the back see  . " i'm more mature than you are bucket " she stuck her tongue out. "  you wish doll " he copied her sticking his own tongue out . " at this time i'm the mature one " sam laughed.  " well all might mature one can we go or i'll be late " she asked fixing her dress . 

deciding to work on the blood testing kit as the antidote serum was stumping her ."maybe the sample was too old or something " bruce would say only for her to mutter under her breath in annoyance .  her usually lunch time spent with loki as they sat enjoying the weather well she did  , loki sat under and umbrella .  " seems as though you've caught a few attention my little pet " he said out of blue. " yeah friends wise  though " she mused reading her book . " i beg to differ " he chuckled .  " whats that suppose to mean " she giggled. " my pet you are beautiful   i don't lie on such things  " he looked at her seriously seeing the self doubt run through her head. "  i bet you they see me as just a friend " she mused turning back to her book . " i bet they don't " he patted her back . " as my best friend you have to say that " she said easily making him stop . " you think of me so well " he almost whispered. " why wouldn't i " she looked up . " because i'm not good  all the destruction  , not to mention i am a monster" he said looking down to the ground . " you are no monster  loki , your the man who sits out in the sun even though he hates it just to spend time with me or the one who ask me how i am when others don't see i'm not myself , your the man who is my best friend " he jumped holding his hand. " you are really one of kind  and i am honored to have such a best friend " he gave her a genuine smile that made her  happier. " now lets read our books " she sassed . " ok little one " he grinned .  the didn't see or acknowledge the two men . " she is a special one " thor mused happy to see  someone seeing his brother beyond the tales of chaos . " she is " bucky patted the mans back . 

with half of the packs done she handed them out to the team as they trained in the gym telling them to put them into their bags for mission  and she would show them how to use them during the week when the rest where finished.  steve complimented how light they were , while nat complimented how  they'd easily fit on their suits .  " wanda you ready " she called. " yeah actually i'm coming to " sam smiled . " why " she stopped. " i'm bringing daisy out after" he said knowing it wasn't a full lie . something about kevin didn't sit right with him so he arrange for the date to be right after the meeting  . " what a wonderful idea " wanda smiled seeing his plans nodding to loki . " ok suits me fine " she shrugged. " come on peter where getting misha " happy called . " aunt may is so excited " he ran out making her giggle. " wait is parker your type " pietro asked. " no he's too young" she shot back . " what he's older than you " clint  laughed. " she likes older men " nat snickered.  " she's not wrong .. come on you two " she could help flash a glance at bucky before looking to the other two. " i saw that " steve whispered in her ear making her jump and yelp . " don't do that " she huffed  as he held his stomach laughing.   " come on before she shocks america's golden boy " wanda pulled her out of the gym . 

" What i wanna know if your telepath why don't you read peoples minds " sam asked after  he asked wanda what it was like. " i were inhibitors sometimes i can't control my abilities " she held her wrist to show the little band around her wrist . " shit that's what that is , i thought it was bracelet" he held her arm looking at it closely. " i just have to tap it  once  but if my hands are tied i can voice activate it " she explained . " you thought of everything huh " he mused. " well when you hid in fear for so long it hard not too " her eyes locked on the passing cars not wanting to think of it more. "  you have us  now" wanda reacted out and rubbed her shoulder. " she's right i see you as a little sister " sam took her hand for a second before turning his attention to the road.  " so what's these parent things for " he asked changing the subject . " fundraisers and shit like that  it's boring but important , just hate the moms  they talk to me like i'm stupid little girl " she sighed . " that's jealous part of them seeing hot young mom " sam winked. "well we're here so lets get this over with " she felt them already looking at her  through the tinted window .