LOUISIANA

The next morning it was strange not waking to misha  but it did give her time to pack for their trip and for his own  week long trip afterwards .  one she used to hate happening but now giving what was going on she couldn't help feel relieved he was going to the bartons knowing he was safe and she could dig into  getting hydra once and for all .  " hey sunshine " sam walked in . " hey i could of been changing" she yelped. " well your not  , need help " he chuckled. " not  i may need a new heart " she held her chest. " clint said to leave little mans week bag in the jet we can drop him off on our way home sunday " he took the cases . "  he's excited for his misha week" she giggled.  " he's really been great dad to you huh " sam asked holding the door open . "  he and laura only married a couple of years but yeah  he took me in  i don't even think he thought anything just signed the adoption papers " she smiled fondly. " does it ever feel weird to explain he's your dad and nats your sister " he asked amused . " as weird as it is its normal for me " she shrugged . " i can see that " he nodded . " oh sarah is so excited to meet you and so are the boys   i may have bragged about my new cool friend i  may told them sister" he chuckled. " well i hope they like me and i don't disappoint there expectations" she chewed her lip . " nah your too lovable   they already love you " he ruffled her hair making her playfully glare at him . "  nice pjs " he called taking the cases and rushing off making her aware of the clothing or lack of she was wearing. " they are nice " a gruff voice  made her jump turning to see bucky eyes roaming over her pyjama shorts and spagetti string top .  " thanks bucket " she felt her cursed cheeks warming up . " come on breakfast " he smirked . " i need to change " she stood awkwardly . " nah its ok come on " he pulled her arm . " i feel exposed " she grumbled . 

" There she is though i was going to have to send search party, cute pjs" tony smirked earning a slap from pepper .  " does he have a mute button " she groaned. " nope i've looked " pepper giggled. " we all have " scott laughed. " your suite should be done when your away so nat and wanda will move your things from the guest suite" he ignored previous remarks . "  kid will have his own room too " he added. " well thank you tony really " she smiled up . " even with bed head she's adorable " wanda cooed making her wanting to hide. " she is right pet you are radiating " loki spoke as if it was most normal thing. " . " happy said they will be back around lunch time so we can work til then "tony looked up . " yeah sam's already put our stuff on the jet and misha's things for papa's " she shrugged humming happily at the pancakes they were having for breakfast. " nat said these were you favourite"  pepper winked. " they are thank you " she hummed. " steve is going to drop you  home on  next friday morning after breakfast  i cleared it with tony , your mama wanted to see you too  " clint told her . "  ok noted " she smiled .  " and your siblings " nat smiled. " yeah lila missing big sister time " he added. " ok ok i get it bad big sister " she rolled her eyes . "  not at all " he dismissed it . " this is so strange " scot said . " it my normal " she giggled .  

she spent most her morning working on more kits  to have in the jet and some for shield too since fury asked personally for them .  then she heard the pitter patter of feet turning to see misha barrelling towards her and happy running after. "  slow down no running in the lab " she crossed her arms  as he slowed giving her a little smile . " add super soldier speed " happy panted  . " sure that what it is " tony snorted .  only for peter to run in panting  " no he's right  " . " we'll add it too the list" bruce chuckled. " come on trouble " she laughed leading him out the lab as he told her excitedly of his night at peters aunts . "  we built a star war thing " he jumped around her . " star wars  awesome what was it " she asked. " erm deathstar it was big peter friend ned brought it over and they told me all about the movies said next time we can watch it  if you say it's ok " he said . " well i'm sure it's ok  you watched movies with lena and didn't get traumatised " she laughed. " do i need to even ask " bucky walked up to them . " kill bill volume one and two " she rolled her eyes . "  she even got me sword like  the movie but mama said i can't have it till i'm big " he pouted. " a real katana " she explained. " yeah i'm with your mama" his eyes widen slightly. " i'm big now " he reasoned. " bucky big " she laughed . " that will take too long " he whined.   " not age wise just height wise " she teased . " hey uncalled for " bucky yelled playfully .  " hey not my fault you like 107 "she laughed . " really you lived in cave man times " misha yelled  making sam fall to the floor laughing .  " look what you started " he pointed to  sam . " cheer up cave man " she stuck up tongue out . " caveman huh cute " he lifted her up throwing her over his shoulder. " what are you doing  " she shrieked. " me caveman put pretty on plane " He grunted . " nice ass " she called. " could say the same doll " she could hear the grin in his words. " my turn  my turn " misha squealed. " ok  ok " he laughed putting her down softly and lifting him up throwing him a lot softer over his shoulder. " this is fun " he giggled. " it is  isnt " she  said coyly biting her lip before getting on the jet. " and just like that he's short circuiting " sam  laughed. " come on " he mumbled. " is misha ok with the jet " bucky asked trying to ignore sam completely. "  grandpa clint takes me on them " he said  pulling a booster seat  out sam and bucky never knew was there .  " wait  actually this make sense " sam ran to the locker pulling out the toy cars . " i thought they were parkers " he laughed handing them to misha . " he's been looking for them " she strapped him in .  " you have to say clear for take off it's important " misha called seeing sam take the pilot seat. " clear for take off  on the sam super express flight " he played along  . 

the trip short thanks to the jet  which she was grateful for knowing misha hated sitting for too long  . the whole time he spent telling bucky various things changing subject but to her surprise the super soldier just  was able to catch up and sudden changes . she could hear the excited voice that must of been sam's nephews cass and aj . misha must of heard to suddenly shyly holding onto bucky's hand looking as the jet opened. he hid behind bucky back still holding his hand  other clutching his leg. " hey little man it's ok " he crouched down . " want me to hold you " he asked seeing he was still hiding  only for him to nod a little yes. " about time " a woman called. " hey nice to see you too sarah missed you also " sam grumbled. " you must be sunshine finally so glad to meet you " she smiled  ignoring her brother. " nice to meet you sarah  and this is misha " she said nodding to the shy tot . " oh my god he's the cutest  little boy " she cooed . "  hey sunshine i'm aj  this is my little brother cass " he said . " well aren't you both handsome strong boy" she smiled  making cass hide his face . "  your very beautiful  " he whispered before hiding again . " little man throwing the moves out and am i invisible " he looked to his family. " with her around yes" aj said . " got more moves than tinman " sam teased.  " hey misha  if it's ok with you mama i have some cake in the house , the confetti one  " sarah smiled as the tots head rose. " это мой любимый( that's my favourite) " he whispered.  " иди поешь бубнов( go eat some bubs ) " she repeated . " mama said it's ok " he said holding his hands out as sarah eagerly took him from bucky. "  what was that " cass asked confused  . " russian  , misha  and sunshine are russian like nat  " sam explained. " we heard you work in the lab and hawkeye is your dad and black widow is your sister that is so cool " cass  suddenly burst into excitement . " it's true sometime misha get shy he'll speak it or he speaks it when he feels like it " she explained. " he's still small " aj shrugged. " and your big ? " sam quirked his brow . " well  for her i am " he said smoothly . "ok romeo out of the jet" sarah laughed  . " hey bucky " she smiled. " hey sarah " he smiled normally . "  what no flirty remark" sam asked . " no  what " he flushed glancing at sunshine as she talked to the two boy . " oh i see " sarah chuckled before carrying misha to the house.