Investigation

She hopped into her car ignoring the broody glares of the man getting on his bike infairness she was used to it.  She kept the files all in a binder ready to give to fury  it gave her right to joke and tease the man for forgetting it .  She laughed and sang as she drove but her mind more focused on how things were with misha at compound , she knew deep down that nat would protect him  so would the others . It was still heavy on her head and heart instantly making her anxious and  little paranoid . She pulled up to the gas station the car unknown , windows tinted but she seen fury face  driving back she handed it over easily before driving off and turning looking around making sure she wasn't followed by the monsters. Pulling into the carpark before she could even text nat  a flood of picture came in more of misha enjoying the doting attention from the team , she was even surprise to see tony stark of all people entertaining the tot .  His smile bright and full of joy making her feel a  guilt  she never did . thinking of the rule it was so much pressure to put on a child . maybe she letting the guard down was just what she needed .  

still licking his wounds like a alley cat who lost the brawl he walked into the compound tail between his legs  barely looking around til he felt a thump hit his leg. " hey watch it " he growled turning seeing no one there til only to find a child looking up. " shit sorry little guy " he looked down fully expecting the kid to scream and cower from him . " AUNTY NAT LOOK ITS BUCKY BARNES " he squealed taking bucky off guard. " what's your name little man " he crouch smiling brightly . " would you look at that he does smile , wow my man misha is magic " sam laughed as team came to view .  " oh right your sisters kid " he completely forgotten on his little solo mission . "  посмотри на его руку, тетушка ( look at his arm aunty )" there it was this was part he was going to run in fear of the monster parents tell their kids about . "  так круто, могу я получить один ( so cool can i get one ) " he asked making both clint and natasha to burst into laughter .   "  i think you mama would kill me " nat tried being serious but broke into a little laugh at the cuteness .  "она права, приятель ( she's right pal )" bucky chuckled . "  wow he can speak russian like me aunty nat  and granpa clint " he jumped around excited .  "  i built a suit in a cave but ok " tony shrugged.  " stop being a baby "  clint rolled his eyes.  "  hey lunch time on malyshka will kill me " nat went to lift the tot . " can you have lunch with me " he looked up giving bucky his signiture puppy dog eyes  . " think cap just got replaced as favourite " scott smiled  only for team to laugh  as he pulled the super soldier down the hallway .  

work was work she had fun  enough things to do to keep her mind of misha being in compound  . at lunch she was sent pictures of misha looking at barnes in complete awestruck  what surprise her was the bright beaming smile the man had on his face . " wow he can smile " she shook her head laughing . " who can smile "  a voice asked only to see maria hill standing ready to join here. "  i let misha go to the compound " she said showing her the picture making sure no one around could see it. "  wow i'm more shock you let nat bring him than i am to see barnes not glaring " she sat taking the phone. " does this mean he can come here" she almost pleaded. "  i might  little steps nat and misha know not to say too much " she sighed .  " well i proud of you taking this step , he'd be kept safe i swear " maria added . " anyways i done your job today , where were you " she raised her brow. " training the new recruits also thank you for that saved my ass  even though i reminded him 20 times not to forget them " maria rolled her eyes . " he'd be lost without us honestly " Y/N half serious and half joking since the whole uncover influtrating of shield nick fury was more guard with who he trust to do certain task only her and maria got the important  classified ones  . " what time is nat bringing him back " maria picked at her food . " well i think he will be back once i'm home , i feel horrible  look at his little face that's the happiest he ever been no secrets and lies " she felt her heart fall into her throat at what she was doing to her own child. " it's understandable with what you went through  , maybe start going to therapy again see if that helps , i can even set it up for you " maria held her hand rubbing soothing circles. " do you think i should stop it all " she asked chewing her bottom lip. "  little steps at time , this is great start " maria kissed her cheek . " proud of you " she added.   " yelena already text to ask if he's mission ready " she snorted .  " i wouldn't expect less " maria rolled her eyes. 

 soon enough misha was tuckered out spending the day running around with pietro , mess fighting with some and target practise with clint which thanks to his auntie yelena was already mastered skill . " most precise 4 year old on all the play grounds " clint mused. " i mean kid keeps it up he could join the team " tony joked  .  "i could be venger " he spun around to nat so fast . " erm yeah but you gotta be big like us " she bit her lip knowing Y/N was going to kick her ass for sure if he brings that one . " come on say goodbye " she lifted his things  pictures he had made .  " wait , sargent bucky  this is for you "he held the picture up towards the man . " well thanks buddy i'm going to put this in a frame on my wall " he beamed proudly .  " ok come on or your mom won't let you come back tomorrow " nat smiled  as she and wanda lead him out . " today was success she's even letting me take him back tomorrow". " see little steps it won't be long til she lets the  worry go " . " you seen huh ? " nat asked. " everything and i honestly understand  " wanda nodded. "  you think mama will be happy with today " nat asked . " she's gonna be jealous  i heard  her tell ria that bucky was most handsome man she ever saw" misha giggled looking at the toyshield tony made him from foam in the lab . "  did she now ? " nat snickered. " i mean he thinks the same but doesn't trust her" wanda whispered. " well isn't that interesting " nat mused already thinking of a plan .

she sat looking at the papers on the table her heart  broke  at the letters .  she could believe it would happen but at same time it was different seeing it in front of her .  the pitter patter of feet through the hallway she wipe the fallen tears and put on her best smile before opening the door. " hey mama " misha ran past her thankfully not noticing the state she was in . " hey what's wrong " nat rushed to her side. " oh , i'll make tea" wanda rushed to the kitchen . " should i tell her where... nevermind  his dad  not even a dad  sperm donor ?  sent the request to relinquish his right a finality that he wants nothing to do with him " she sniffled  showing nat  the forms . " i mean it's good thing right? " she asked hiding her own anger . " he's gonna grow up thinking  he wasn't loved nat like he could be tossed like garbage ". " he's not look sign them , i know a attorney that can get this done   only thing is tony will know it's you and i know he'll keep this secret , better get it done  " nat explained . " once he keeps it a secret then ok " she sighed  picking the pen up still feeling some second hand guilt to the situation. " so barnes huh thought you hated him " nat smirked. " mikhail " she called . "  its true you told ria " he shuffled his feet . "  he's still a dick but ok  i can't deny the guy is sex on legs ... you didn't hear word of that mister " she turn to the giggling boy and wanda. " ok mama " he held his thumb up . " thanks for tea" she smiled at wanda who was still giggling . " so you want me to do this " she asked holding the forms up . " yeah make sure he keeps it secret " she  nodded .  " done deal see you tomorrow  bubs " nat called kissing his cheek as Y/N  was hugging wanda who may of held on tighter than usual  . " out of my head " she teased. " i'll try its a fun place " she winked .  " see you tomorrow guys " she smiled .  

back at compound nat was alerted that tony was in his lab not to anyone's surprise .  " hey stark i need a work , important one" she walked in . " want me to leave ?" bruce asked looking between the two . " no you'll know what this is , you still in touch with that lawyer " she asked. " murdock of course he's best  why you in trouble " he arched his brow . " no my sister's ex wants to relinquish his parental rights and i just want to do it as quick as possible so she doesn't want to deal with it" she hand the forms over she could see him  looking at the signature . " i fucking knew it " he shouted making them jump . " sorry  how come the secrets " he asked pulling his phone out. " because she doesn't want anyone to know where she is well she doesn't want hydra to know where she is let alone she has a child  , fury will send you her file but just lets say i had a summer camp experience in red room compared to her time at hydra" she clenched her jaw and fists only for bruce to take her hand. " wait how does she have a kid  you know" she could see him jumping around the actual words . " she never graduated red room was sold you hydra before cut ties " .  " ok i text matt i'll get the files to him first thing in morning  tell her ill pick her up " tony nodded. " done thanks stark and lets keep this hush she only starting to let it go " nat smiled sadly . " can do " he nodded  already ringing fury .  he waited enough time till nat and bruce was gone . " hey i want Y/N's file  and the real one i'm helping her out so ... parental stuff ask her but send the file" he hung up .