DATE MISHAP

" We need to keep eye on kevin " wanda spoke to team while sunshine was out for lunch . "  i agree   i don't trust him " sam agreed . " me either " bucky added. " i can see why you don't  but why you two " nat asked ignoring the look bucky was giving her. " something about him man i can't put my finger on it " sam shuddered. " he mind kept moving on to other things like he was hiding his thought from me , his aura too "wanda tried pinning  it . " i did back ground check he's clear " tony said  looking between the two of him . " the  face we see is a mask i swear i think this guys bad new " sam kept  him tone firm. " could it be just more protective of her now we have sunshine here" steve asked. " nope " the three said in unison . " we'll keep an eye on him" steve sighed .  " shouldn't we tell sunshine " sam asked. " not yet til we have something we could be wrong" nat shook her head.   " if it helps i don't like him either " clint  shrugged. " you don't anyone she date"nat scoffed. " i'll make an exception for right guy " he smirked at bucky  .   "  would that be me " pietro asked. " no in this lifetime kid " he chuckled .  

" i got a date  thursday " she smiled slightly. " ok  poor you i'm guessing by your expression " julia's head tilted . " i was excited when he asked , don't get me wrong dude's sex on legs but i don't know now  if he's right for me" she sighed feeling like one thing was missing . " he's a single dad  so he gets the struggle of  the whole parent , he is older which yes  i like but he's not .." she trailed off . " hey doll didn't know you would be here" bucky sauntered over. "  what you doing here" she quirked her brow . " i promised misha i'd get him brownies this morning and i can't bake" he rubbed back of his neck making the muscles in his arm pop. " you gotta stop spoiling him " she joked. " nah he's my best little guy  i kinda have to " he winked making her cheeks full and julia clue into the missing link. " oh sorry this is julia , julia this is sargent jame barnes " gesturing between the two . " nice to meet you ma'am " bucky shook her hand . " ma'am   god i knew this dress was too old for me " she huffed. " no he calls everyone ma'am " . " dolls right sorry julia " he chuckled . "   well i got to get home  nice meeting you julia and see you at home doll " he winked  running into the cafe . "  he's not bucky" julia  smirked. " what "  . " you said kevin not  and i'm guessing by how your face went all dreamy  is because he's not bucky" she explained . " he just sees me as a friend " she brushed the idea off. " yeah doll keep thinking that " julia snorted. " how come you don't go mushy around him " she asked. " i prefer blondes " she snorted . " wait i might know someone " Sunshine lit up .  while there lunch went on she snuck a selfie  of julia to pietro who sent heart eyes way too many in her opinion . " hey what you think of quicksilver" she asked making it sounding out of the blue . " oh that is my type"julia face went all dreamy wondering if that how her face was with bucky . " well i may have sent him your picture and he thinks your his type " she held her phone up . " he asked for my number " julia gasped. " yeah want me to send it "  . " shit this is what having friends is like " julia smiled brightly . " you never had friends?" sunshine look to her in shock . " no one likes the nerds " she shrugged. " well i do and so does sonic " she said . " send it " she squealed .  a waitress came over placing two brownies in front of them. " we didn't order those " she looked confused.  " compliments from that gentlemen " she turned pointing to bucky . " thanks bucket " she yell. " welcome doll " he laughed running to his bike . " marry him " julia sang . "  i agree " the waitress laughed walking away. " just friends " she muttered. " then give kenny a chance" julia  said taking bite of the brownie. " jesus not you too it's kevin " she snorted. 

for next couple of days she was texting kevin  feeling sort of like she was stringing the guy along now. Maybe the date would help get over the crush she was habouring for her new friend .   who during that time seemed to be everywhere she was making the feeling not simmer down .   then thursday came misha was having sleep over with peter and pietro in aunt may's since no preschool the following day .  she was stood looking into her closet string of dresses   . she played it safe with the light green sundress seeing it was neither too classy nor casual  before clipping her half her hair up letting two pieces out to frame her face .  she grabbed her purse and keys before rushing out to her car before anyone could join and crash the date . breathing a sigh of relief when she pulled up seeing no one following her or already at the restaurant only kevin standing handsome as ever but something was tugging at her stomach and not in a good way . " hey wow you look beautiful " he smiled opening the car door . " thank you   , you look good too " she beamed taking the hand he held out helping her out of the car. " shall we go in " he smiled . " lets" she smiled pulling her hand back missing the look he shot her for doing so .  she couldn't help how uneasy it felt when his hand was on her  lower back . everything screamed wrong but she pushed it down thinking it was cause she wanted him to be someone else.  in the restaurant he wasn't the man she knew suddenly  rude and cocky talking to the staff  as she would mouth sorry .  he spent the time talking of his achievment not mention his daughter and when she did it was vague answers .  she notice him looking out the doors a lot too thinking he was slick but she couldn't hear the whispering .  " so molly's beautiful  ,  does she get that from you or her mom" she asked looking down at the pasta dish . " me i guess " he shrugged .  " your so different now " she chuckled. "nah bunny it's just nerves " he said making her head shoot up. " what did you call me " she asked quietly . " what bunny you don't like it" he winked. " no i hate it " she said hitting her bracelet . " i could you watch my things i need to use the restroom " she asked batting her lashes. " stupid idiot falling for this" she could hear his thoughts. " ouch " she held her stomach. " what wrong " he asked looking at her like she was making a show of him . " my stomach " she groaned  she could see her plan working but she didnt  miss him slipping her drink with something . " her try the water might help " he held the glass . " oh thank you " she stumbled forward knocking it all over him . " you stupid bitch " he growled. "  it's just water chill , here i'm going she threw the money down and making her exited .  she jumped into the car not even stopping as he called giving her fake apologies . " hello " A Voice called from her front seat making her scream . " jesus yelena you scared shit out of me " she clutched her chest only to see kevin trying to open her door. " leave me alone " she snapped to the man as yelena pulled a gun out. "  ok ok sorry " he back off holding his hands up  as she drove off.  " bad date?" yelena asked .  "you can say that , he's hydra ." she growled .