Misunderstanding

To say he was overflowing in pride  now he had her  and  now shield could back him up in his finding it was great day for sargent jame buchanan barnes . he ignore her pleas to be let go he'd have to give it to her she was good actress .   He lucked out bringing the the inhibitor cuffs too knowing enhance was in the building  he knew it was her . her  crocodile tears even with the hood , fake sobs   it was like she though he was so much of an idiot to believe them . pulling up to the compound , he wanted to show them her being taking away with shield . " please just keep me and leave it at that " she said as he pulled her out of the car confusing him slightly dragging her down the halls . " what the hell bucky what are you doing " steve ran over . " she can't lie now and fury gonna confirm she's hydra " he said pulling the hood off only for nat to come out holding misha . " BARNES I'M WARNING YOU LET HER GO RIGHT NOW LET MY SISTER GO  " she growled.  " MOMMY" misha yelped jumping from nat arm . " you hurt my mommy " he hit the man over and over. " She's hydra they came in after her" he said. " hydra found her" wanda gasped . " hey sunshine breathe its ok " bruce held her face as steve was taking the cuffs off. " they release sedative to keep enhance from causing a fuss " tony pinched the bridge of his nose. "  come on little man mommy's ok lets go get her some water ok " sam lifted the distraught child up. " shit she passed out, her down " bruce said as steve lay her down . " she's a panic attack as well as sedative we need to get her med bay " he barely looked up . " i thought" bucky said suddenly not so happy as he watched steve bring her limp body down towards the medbay. " you thought wrong  , your reason she keeps herself hidden" nat spat running off . " what have i done" he gasped .  " you hurt my mommy you monster" misha ran away only for clint to chase after. " you fucked up man " sam shook his head . 

" misha's asleep , must of gotten to him poor guy " clint frowned barely able to look at the super soldier. " nat's sister?" scott asked. " she wanted to keep it down  same with shield  no one know's she has a kid , she was same as nat and yelena brought to the red room except  nat said they came one night took her later to find out she was sold to hydra , we found her at the age of 12 damage already done , she told fury once and never spoke of it again ,  me and laura took her in then when she was old enough she worked to go college met misha loser of dad then he left so she got desk job at shield went to school at night began to work fully in shield " he explained as they all listened. " why  secrets " sam asked. " so that misha wouldn't be on hydra's radar " he said .   " i thought she was hydra" bucky felt the guilt hit like a bus . " you thought wrong maybe if you spent the time getting to know her she wouldn't told you instead of you trying to be sherlock holmes " he growled . " she thought you were hydra  , that she was never going to see her little boy again" wanda sniffled . " WHERE IS SHE" Fury  stormed into the room sling on his shoulder. " shouldn't you be resting " steve asked. " only thing i want you to tell me is where is she " he snapped . " medbay " . " your lucky i don't have my gun " he looked at bucky before  storming  back out the room . " he's not the only one who feels that way " clint paced . " hey come on he messed up bad  he knows that " steve spoke up . " she thought she was going back to those monster ,  you know for 3 years straight she screamed in her sleep over what they done and this prick made her think it was happening again so no  cap i won't come on , asshole should of said something instead of jumping to conclusions " he yelled only to stop knowing misha was in the other room . " that boy in there seen it all , no child should see their mother scared and in pain like that either  " he continued pacing.  " hey where misha " nat walked in . " sleeping pietro is with him , hows sunshine?"  . " fury's with her , she still sleeping cho said she'll be ok though and you what were you thinking , jesus even if she was hydra you don't put hood over there head " nat slapped his face. " you're lucky that's all your getting she told me not to be so hard on you before she was under again " she pinched bridge of her nose. " did fury explain what really happened" sam asked . " she was meeting her ex he want to give up his rights for misha apparently it was all a ploy to sell her out  , he's dead now one of the casualties  along with is lawyer "  she sat feeling the world spinning around her.  " fury said he's looking into safe houses for them she was finally happy  first place she settled down  now their lives are going to up route " nat felt the tear stinging her eyes . " why don't they stay here " tony offered . " she wont not with him here" she nodded to bucky. " did you ask" he smirked. " you can try but i doubt it " she threw her hands up . " misha is awake " pietro came in only to go back  . " i better go check on him " she sighed getting up . " where you going " steve asked seeing bucky walk out the room . " to apologize" he called back . 

 the light stung her eyes before she even opened them  , her mouth felt like a desert and she still felt exhausted as she stirred. " hey sunshine  it's ok your safe "  the voice said  to the obvious distress she was in . " fury   you're ok " she smiled weakly. " yeah i'll wait a day or two before i yell at you for pulling  that stunt though " he smiled holding her hand.  " if i didn't know any better i would say you were worried about me nicolaus fury " she laughed but wincing at how dry her throat was. " course i was one of few  people i care about " his hand holding hers tightly. " well i love you too big guy  but can you get me some water " she sat up the room feeling like it was twirling .   " come in " she coughed hearing the lightest knock . " what the hell are you doing here" . " hey fury it's ok " she blinked trying to focus . " erm i wanted to apologize , i was completely wrong and even if i wasn't wrong i was out of lie , what i did  i really didn't think through " he began trying to find the right words . " mama " the voice called running to the room . " hey little man i'm ok " she cooed. " he hurt you "  his face giving bucky a glare nat would be proud of . " no  mama and bucky were playing like remember you and jack were playing cops and robber and you hurt jack by accident  well mama and bucky did the same thing mama  kind of overreacted " she lied . " so he's not a monster" he asked head down. " no mikhail did you say that" she gasped . " he's not wrong " bucky mumbled. " say sorry you don't do that , he's not monster just a silly man " she said softly to bucky's surprise . " sorry bucky  i didn't mean it " misha lip quievered . " hey no need to cry i proud you stuck up for mama sweet boy " she kissed his cheek . " hey kid how would you like to live here" tony asked. " wait really with the avengers "  she never seen his jaw fall open so fast." well then settle's you can stay in guest suite while we get your sort , hill and walker will drop you stuff  here later great chat" he walked. " i didn't agree to anything ... don't let walker near my underwear" she yelled out  . " well your taking this all too well " fury arched his brow. " they know about him this is safest place for him " she whispered . "  hey go asked steve to show you his shield " she kissed misha .  once he was gone  " i accept your apology and i'll let misha love you because i will not destroy his hero but don't ever come near me or so help me god i will melt  you and that arm to the ground " she said calmly before walking out the room making the super soldier gulp . " that's my girl " fury chuckled. " i'll see you later i need to find my sister" she smiled to fury .  " hurt her again and i will put a bullet through your head  barnes that  woman is like a kid to me " fury stared him down to get his point across.