New normal

Turned out nick fury decided she needed to take couple of days off deciding that she needed to get  used to the new living arrangement which to be honest was alot . Not used to so many or doing so little where as before it was cooking , cleaning and sorting misha out with what he needed. The new idea of meal time with a room full of faces and cooked food . After the second day she was asking the chefs to let her help but they told her to go relax . She even walked into the lab hoping bruce or tony need help to them telling her out. She walked into the gym but walked straight back out .  Then when the same team came back she almost jumped out of her chair when clint said the jet was acting off . " its what I do well one of things I do " she yelled before someone could stop her.  " Jesus she always these angsty" tony asked . " oh very she doesn't do idle unless she sick or exhausted " nat watched her run toward the hangars like a child to a candy store .   " i take it your the more protective sibling" sam chuckled . " when it come to malyshka  I think its even between yelena  , actually I think she might be more protective of her  which is why I haven't told her yet " .  " what do you call her that " peter asked curiously . " its baby girl in russian  when we were kids she came home well what we thought was home its all yelena called her it all time rather than her actual name  so it stuck ,   i dont even think melina wanted her to go when it was time , the others call her sunshine because well she is  all that time she spent in darkness she still sunshine to those around her " nat explain easily they could see the happiness in her words and they couldn't agree more  .