FREED

" Doll " the warm voice filled her ears as the pushing and slapping turn to pulling and gripping . It was like a fresh air hit her lungs after suffocating for so long. the pine and leather filled her sense completely over taking her emotions . " malyshka " she felt the arms pulling her away hard and fast as blonde hair took over her vision. " we have you " she whispered  kissing her head . " this is real ? " her voice so small as she felt the tears of the one holding her hit her cheek . " it's real come on let get you to the jet " she cooed letting bucky take her up in his arms he could whispering sorries in her ear when she  winced.  " I'll get you back bunny " her handed tighten and shook at the sound of his voice  . "  the only thing your get is a bullet to the head if you don't move i wont even stop them " steve growled pushing him into the van .   "  hey look " bucky whisper making her eyes look   to see clint stood completely still like if somehow he moved it would all disappear and she would be gone like a mirage in a desert .   " papa is it really you " she asked as bucky let her down gently  but  adreline all gone she went to step forward and almost fall just for Clint to catch her  holding her as if she was most delicate glass on the earth .  " i thought i was never going to see you all " she  broke down . " we would of never stopped looking " he whispered his own emotions taking over as he held her close.  blood related or not this was his daughter  ,  in his eyes the one that made him a father was in his arms . the flint of red caught her eyes . for her turn to see alexei standing  smiling softly . " can your other papa get a hug " he asked softly. " did he wear that the whole time" she asked looking around to see the team . " yes  he did " yelena chuckled. " screw it come papa  " she said hugging him  and for once she was happy to feel the damn red suit .   " come on sunshine " bruce led her to the jet softly lifting her when she tried to walk but couldn't stand .  

"  i think my ribs are broken  the very least cracked and  .. and my orbital bone is definitely broken " she started listing off her injuries as sad  faces listened. " i can take over come on relax i'll try be as gentle as i can ok " bruce said putting her on the bed. " i'm not dreaming " she asked looking around only for her to see the blood all over yelena . " don't ask " she shrugged.  " it's not a dream " nat said hugging her and kissing her head . " my poor girl , you gave as good as you got " melina held her hand . " k... kevin is he  " she asked . " alive but don't worry he can't harm you " nat voice cracking as bruce lift her shirt slightly only to see nearly every part of her was covered in bruise or marks. "  he tried help me  he's how i escaped , he knows he going to the raft  ,  they tried harm his family so he had to be one of them " she tried taking but  her lung felt like she was screaming for air. " hey calm down ... shit we need to sedate her " bruce yelled. " he helped  , help his family " she coughed feeling the sting of the needle before her eyes closed . " what did they do to her " nat gasped as bruce ripped her top open . the angry redness and deep almost black purple bruises that was all over her torso . " what didn't they do " bucky growled . " her lung is punctured we need to get her home soon " bruce yelled as sam took the seat knowing clint definitely couldn't . " is she going to be ok " yelena asked but as soon as the words where out of her mouth she start coughing up blood . " she bleeding internally i  can stop it for now but it will need surgery " bruce  keep his concentration on her more so he wouldn't hulk out.  " i can use my magic to keep her numbed the damage is too much for my magic to heal  only my mother would know to  " loki nodded noting to visit the raft when everything was done with .  " do it cause I'm going to have make incision  " he gritted . Wanda quickly wrapped  the screen around them as team watched sadness in there eyes and a feeling of regret . Did they get her too late ?

He barely could grasp everything it all went like a blink from the jet landing to doctor cho and her team rushing her off . He wasn't even within his own mind but his body followed . His  feet dragged him to the  hallway  like sudden movement he was back in his own body again pacing the floors mere minutes felt like an eternity.  " she home and she gonna be ok " he turned to see yelena sitting staring ahead he didn't know if they word were for her  or for himself . " did we get her too late " she looked up her eyes filled with such worry and fear probably mirroring  his own . " a day was too late " he sighed sitting beside her. " she'll be ok its malyshka  , she has endured worse and still made it" she sniffled. " I had it all back I had my sister , mama and papa and bubs  it was like everything I went through didn't matter anymore now that I had them and then she was taken and my word crashed , a part of me told me to expect it " she almost whispered. " I found peace for first time in decades of war I found peace and I almost lost it " he said back . "Our peace is home " she smiled wiping her face with her sleeve . " misha gonna be so happy  she home too " she added. "  he will " he smiled weakly hoping the universe would not rip them apart more than it has already .  The two sat as more of team came one by one  as clint led Laura in her eyes filled with such a worry only a mother could have . 

Late into the hours the team had went  leaving him and her family sitting there .  " we can't thank you enough for taking her in " melina spoke up . " she's our daughter of course we would of " . "  I meant no offence I know she loves you as a child does there parents , we are lucky that she even  bothers with us but I just wanted to thank you for what we failed to do " she smiled sadly . " this is not the time to clear your conscience  " nat firm in her voice  still not fully forgiven the pair in their play. " no its ok  thank you " laura smiled holding melina's hand  a sense of comfort between the two . " when it comes to you three it will never be clear but we will still try " alexei spoke up . " this isn't the time or place for this " clint warned them and shutting any more of it been discussed down . " here's the doctor lady " yelena stood . " we were lucky this time , she suffered a lot and to save the med bay I will refrain for discussing further but she just finished in the regeneration machine and will be moved to the room once she settled we can let you go in , she's along road to recover her body maybe be healed but the pain might linger " a tired smile on doctors face . " thank you , thank you " laura scrambled to her feet hugging the woman . " your welcome,  bruce no reading the medical notes unless maybe if your outside " she added before turning back   just as they wheeled out . The wound before gone now but  rest of the abuse evident on her now thin frame and clint was sort of relieved the rest was gone because the beaten and broken sight she was before will never leave his head for the rest of his life and his wife was luckily spare such a sight .

The pain  was alway the first thing she been feeling the last however long she was gone still was a mystery even though it felt an eternity .  One change was the smell   it hit her nose and instantly had her in a state of calm . The smell of freshness filled the air something she never felt was a luxury  til now . When her eyes opened they didn't take a long to focus as before. The feeling of serenity hit here clouding the pain in it own way . " hey sleepy head " the voice sent shiver up her spin for all the good reasons. One that kept the monsters away,  a voice that felt like a blanket of safety  that made her know love more than anything . " mom " she smiled weakly her voice croaky only now letting her brain register its dryness . " here baby girl " she smiled holding the drink to her lips . " its real , it was real " she asked.  " its real malyshka " melina took her other hand . " mama " she smiled tears  filling her eyes . " see she will always have her mamas " laura smiled softly . " and papas " alexei added. "   lucky orphan with all these parents " nat teased . " im loveable " she smiled lifting herself up weakly. " where's misha " she asked panic filled her eyes  . " he's coming relax " clint kissing her head as a  smile graced her head .  " bucky " she asked . " he's there" yelena pointed toward the sleeping man  before kicking his shin . " doll your awake " he smiled brightly , shooting a glare at yelena .  She could barely keep the smile off her face feeling like it couldn't get wider but she heard the little foot step coming down the hall . The door swinging open for the bundle crashing into her . " hey gentle " clint chuckled . " mama mama " he cried overwhelmed with emotion . " my sweet boy I missed you so much I thought I never see you again " she sobbed holding him tightly to her chest . " lets give them a moment alone " nat led them out . "  you being one of the them " she stopped bucky as he went to leave only to give her appreciative smiled . " look bucky mama home does this mean your my papa now " misha yelled  making the room dead silent . " good luck " nat snorted closing the door .