COMMON PAIN IN THE ASS

The dinning room was quiet it was almost like they could hear a pin drop . she could see them wondering it they could ask question head bursting to ask . " go on lets get this over with " she looked around the table. " your enhanced?" tony asked first . " you've a kid " sam asked . " you didn't kill bucky?" steve asked surprised . "  i'm enhanced no by choice , yes i have a kid birth is a bitch and no i'm not a killer " she answered easily . " is misha enhanced " scott asked. " yes " she shrugged . " what can you do " tony asked almost bursting to know . " electrokinesis , flames , ice  , super soldier as well as telekinesis and telepathy they kind of stuffed them in there " she shrugged. " and misha ? " . "  ice and flames , show stark your special bracelet" she smiled softly . "  inhibitor disguised as a medical bracelet smart" tony smiled in approval . " he is actually allergic to penicillin so it works for that too  " she shrugged. " are you nat's adopted sister too "  peter asked . " i mean i was with her with alexei and melina but we share the same birth parents ". " how old are you .. sorry they took the good one" scott spoke up . " 24  and be quicker next time " she laughed . " you single" pietro wiggled his brows . " your not her type " misha spoke up . " where you hear that ...  i mean he's not wrong your hot but still ". " you said to aunty nat  that bucky was ex on legs" he said easily as her face burnt right up and few choking on their drinks . " you also said to ria that he was most beautiful man you'd ever seen " he continued to her absolute horror . " who's kid is this .... shut up " she whispered .  "  i mean you did" maria smirked walking in . " well walker has more of a shot now "  the ground could swallow her hole now and  be happy with it . "  i do hell yeah " the man spoke . " actually i think i might join the nun hood let me google that" she banged her head off the table.  " hey who's the kid is it like shape shifter " john asked pointing to misha . " no he's mine why you think my place was filled with toys" . " i thought you were like some sexy nanny or something " he stood thinking. "  also nice undies" he winked . " someone please kill me " her head fell on the table . " the perv and the princess it has a ring to it " tony spoke up . "   ok outside waker " maria grimaced . " hey call me if you need a daddy for the kid  or if you need one" . " that made me sick in my mouth " she winced. " same" sam matched her expression . " sorry he went into your room when i was packing misha stuff" maria smiled awkwardly. "  i need air " she stood rushing out the room .  

" hey coming to take my offer" john followed her. " no i need to get some air leave me alone , no is no and this will never happen " she laughed walking a head only for him to grab her wrist. " jesus you men need to stop doing that " she huffed . " little bitch you would do worse than me plus who would want a single mother all that baggage i'm doing you a favour be greatful " he growled. " ok back up you knock off captain america fan boy from wish wannabe , you would be the last option i would take , i mean if you were the answer to world peace i'd let it burn that's how much you repulse me  now let go  or i'll make you " she smiled as the team stood tony holding back his laughter. " you whore you trying to embarass me " he went to strike her as the men of the team stood forward bruce turning a slight greenish colour .  " down boy " she giggled sending a shockwave sending the man to the ground . " haha i love her " tony burst out laughing . " what's a whore " misha asked as the group went silent. " yeah good luck with that one , can someone help me with that" maria asked looking at the  now twitching agent .  " sure " bucky said taking his leg dragging him down the hall purposing moving so he would hit the agents head on the skirting boards or corners  and still dragged him on the gravel before throwing him hard into the jeep while the other took out the new residents things out . " he pissed himself" was all the super soldier said before helping the team . 

kids they really have no filter , she couldn't help laugh at the events of the day before the laughter turned to broken sobs feeling like everything was so much . knowing even though her effort to keep him safe they still found him and her , it was like the universe was playing a cruel joke. Y/N went to scream up only to see a beam coming toward her instinctively she dove out of the way . " i didn't even say anything yet " she yelled groaning as she picked herself off the ground . " little one i apologise i didn't see you there" a voice boomed making her jumped making her send a shockwave at the source and hearing a thud. "  i like you pet" a chuckled was heard. " shit your thor  i am so sorry " she ran to help the god off the ground .  " it is ok  i did startle you " he groaned getting up .   " i found it amusing " the voice making itself  known. " and your loki " she smiled. " yeah pray tell who are you " he asked. " Y/N , natasha's sister.. i kinda live here now " she stood awkwardly not knowing whether to bow or not. " your interesting for a midguardian , you have a great power too interesting " loki mused. " well thanks your both cool " she nodded . " why were you shouting at the sky little one  did it do something to you " thor asked looking up in confusion . "  long story  but  hey wanna meet my son he kinda of big avengers fan " she asked . " oh look oaf finally someone with the same intelligence age wise" loki snickered. " he's four " she tilted her head. " oh hard luck maybe next time brother" he walked off patting the blonde mountains arm . " is he always a bitch ?" she asked thor . " ermmm... yes you get use to it , he means well  he also doesn't stab me as much " he agreed  as set off inside.   " what do you mean stab as much , hey no come back " she chased after more questions than answers. 

" i see you met thor and loki " . " yeah what does he mean loki stabs" she asked shocked . " only thor your fine pet" loki smiled . " well erm thanks" she furrowed her brow . " mama look its the gods " misha jumped around her. " yeah i can see that " she still felt a little confused. " also no more mommy's secrets ok " she whispered as some of the team laughed. " you made john walker pee himself " peter spoke up nervously. "she shocked him " nat told the two new faces. " so you shocking people isn't a accident " thor smirked. " you literally came out of beam of light and scared me  you deserved it " she defended. " you should recreate it " loki laughed. " so bitchy" she shook her head. " mama that's bad you should say sorry " misha gasped  . " sorry" she muttered . " i forgive you , i like this one " he said to the group. " oh well then go me " she cheered . " erm pietro and peter is bringing short stuff preschool and sticking around so he's ok  and i'm bringing you to work  and  steve is going to collect you " nat spoke up . " no i'll home school" she said easily . " he'll be ok , fury has few shield agent to be placed around the school too  need to keep things somewhat normal " tony spoke up . " if it doesn't work i'll hire the best tutor " he added.  " ok once he's kept safe" . " we will not let you down we love the little guy too " peter wrapped his arm around misha to sell his point. " any sign of trouble i will grab him before they will even notice" pietro winked. " still not her type " misha sang. " kid help me here" pietro pleaded . " on that note where our room and let me put my child to bed " she asked looking around the room . " come on i'll bring you down " nat snorted seeing how flushed Y/N was . " she's an interesting one " loki mused watching her leave. " good night vengers " misha called. " definitely more intelligent" he turned to thor . " she's right you are bitchy" tony pointed out.