A LEAD

Each night for little date bucky would do something that could help her relax even more than was needed knowing it was probably bringing it all back . she noticed over next few day they looked at her different easily showing they read her file  . even though tony had watered it down  still wasn't great reading .  it started and stopped just as quick when nat spotted it letting everyone to know to stop she was still same person  before they knew and loved .  she also got to face time misha a few times  listening to his tales of horse riding and how his grandpa clint wouldn't let him on the horse alone even though he was a big boy  or when the kids asked was she still coming  which she told them she was . she could see it in his eyes  that he even read it and not the watered version . " i'm ok papa promise " . " if you wanna come earlier just let me know i'll come collect you ok  , i'm p-p- im proud of you kid " he stammered trying to keep himself together but all he wanted to do was hold her tightly.  the same regret of not finding her earlier filled his mind  .   "  i could say the same thing  , love you papa , love you  bubs " she blew kisses . she wipe the tears and composed herself before heading back .  " you ok " tony asked. "  i will be now let get working " she smiled . " roger that " he chuckled . she felt the migraine stinging her eyes  as she  search and sorted the data all they needed was a link and they would find  a way to  get a plan fully started .  just went she was about to give up  the break she was looking  came through as she excited danced in her spot .   plans , more base  layouts  , lists of agents and guard detail filled the screen  , a celebration sort lived as she looked to see what was in store for her . " stop reading now " tony yelled as bruce pulled her from the computer much too late . both men looked as her face paled  and she stood frozen to the spot . " hey come on  , here sit down " tony led her to the seat only for her to pull away and vomit into the near by bin . " i think i'm going too .... " was all she said when she rose up before falling back just as bruce caught her.  "  she can't leave the compound til not now, team meeting in 5 " tony clenched his fist as bruce lifted her up . " i'll bring her to med bay first " bruce nodded. 

" hey what happened " nat ran up . " we found out why they want her , tony's calling team meeting " was all he said as they watched worriedly . " TEAM TO THE CONFERANCE ROOM B "  F.R.I.D.A.Y. alerted .   it didn't take them long to all fill the room  nor to see the pissed iron man pacing the room ready to blow.  " what going on " nat asked . " they plan on taking her and misha ,  to train misha to be next winter soldier and for her ... for her to make more " tony said trying to calm himself  down . " make more? " peter asked . " they plan on using her a super soldier factory kid use your brain ... sorry i didn't mean to snap " he sighed . " we won't let them even get close to her " steve said his own anger rising and he wasn't the only one . Bucky eyes darkened and his jaw clenched  not a word came from his mouth and even loki own face mirror the former assassin  knowing nothing could save who ever even attempted to come close to  their sunshine.  "they don't leave the compound alone  if your on school patrol you stay there til the kid is finished  we not giving them anything to get near them " tony said as they all nodded. 

She must of been sitting at the walls  for what felt like hour trying to digest the discovery , deciding on whether it was good or bad that she knew .  yes it made her sick what they planned for her  but the thoughts of them getting near misha , how they wanted to turn her sweet boy into a weapon  and how she knew their vile ways to get someone to comply.   she thought of running starting new somewhere but it was useless they would find her  . every solution was  she tried to think of was a dead end . maybe if she left him  on the farm she called home as much as it killed her meant he would be most safe .    it all became to much as the sobs filled the air and she let it all out  like a dam breaking .  it's how bucky found her without even saying anything he climbed into the bed and let her cry while  his word told her wordlessly he was there for her.   He hated the fact she was  in such a state  . he wanted to be the one to catch them but a bullet through their brain because even the raft was too good for them  . she stayed in his arms for an hour til she cried herself asleep and where he stayed holding her tightly promising her he if he had to he would burn the word to keep her and misha safe.  nothing in his promise was empty he mean every part of it  and he would make sure she would never feel that  kind of pain again . 

he manage to move her to her room  climbing in beside her making sure she still knew he was still there . it broke his heart even asleep he could see the redness of her eyes  and how a little cry or her face contorted into fear or sadness .  " hey food delivery " steve called . " in here punk" he said softly making sure to not disturb her.  " hey  how is she .. that was stupid question " he shook his head. " she cried for  almost two hours straight " bucky sigh sitting up slowly smile a little at how her hold tighten on him . " never thought i see this day this coming that for sure" steve  spoke quietly . " what day  ? " . " the day jame buchanan barnes would fall in love " he smiled warmly. " never thought i'd deserve it " he looked down . "  jerk i could see you were sweet on her since way before well you kinda  took her hostage " he replied sheepishly. " i think that what made me more pissed i thought she was hydra and i  was crazy for her as well about her  " he chuckled lightly still feeling guilty over that saga .  " heard you going to clints place the weekend too " steve said lifting the blanket over her seeing her shiver slightly. " yeah her mom offered so i took it , i'm going to fast aren't i " he asked chewing his lip nervously. " anyone else yes i would say so but i don't you two just seem right  like soulmates " he smirked .  " we need to wake her  though she needs to eat " steve stood  as bucky hestantly nodded.  " hey i came as soon as i could she ok " clint rushed in taking them by surprise. " i was just about to wake her for food " bucky smiled sadly. "  hey baby girl  wake up " clint shook her softly. " papa " she looked up her eyes still read and puffy  breaking all three men's hearts . " come on steve brought you something to eat,  misha's fine  he's at home " he said seeing her eyes roam around the room .  " what if you come home just til we sort all this out " he added . " i can't incase they try track me down and find me there"she said much to both super soldiers relief. " ok  come on lets get some food into you both " he said.  " i'll come the weekend though i promised lila sister talk and no i wont tell you what we talk about unless she is in danger you know the rules" she said already knowing his answer making the three men chuckle . " so heard  you are making your way out to  , what about you " he turned to steve. " i mean if i'm not imposing " steve rubbed back of his neck . " nah kids will love you both out there " clint shrugged. " you sure cause bucky got interrogated when we dropped misha off " she said little smile on her lips. " well he's not dating his sister so steve will be safe " clint laughed.   " oh and i was told to inform you that nathaniel is taking his uncle duties very well " clint smiled.  "  knew he would , he is  best little uncle "she giggled . "  i'll say this now , no going out with out team member or alone for now  just til we make them back off"  clint told her. " i won't leave compound unless  it's on the jet" she shuddered. "  once someone is with you it's fine  yelena coming next week  , she said she going to get more information and i didn't ask anymore question " clint took the plate of food and put it on her lap just as nat and rest of team came in .  " we thought you could use more family time " nat winked as they all took a seat . " i think you were right " she smiled brightly .