BEST OF MORNINGS AND GIRLS TRIP

That night she and misha was sleeping in the guest room while Sam and bucky were kicked to the living room on sofa bed.  She couldn't help thinking of in the car and how each time he'd  lean over she wanted to kiss his stupidly beautiful face . "  this is gonna kill me " she thought before rolling over letting sleep take over . Little did she know  while Sam snoring away and talking slightly in his sleep bucky mind was on her . How he wanted nothing better to say she was his and not his friend  or how as she was talking to just kiss her plump lips.  How he wished he was sleeping with them instead of Sam wasn't til he heard the little steps coming down the stairs . " hey buddy what you doing down here " he whispered to see misha standing on the steps. " mommy looks scared and I can't get her wake up " he sniffled. " come on " he groaned getting up before lifting misha in his arms and walking up the stairs .  He could hear her cries they were so low but he could hear them when he seen her face he knew all too well what was happening . " hey doll come on wake up it OK " he called . " its ok its safe " he repeat as she jumped up in the bed . " its ok you had nightmare " he whispered seeing the fear on her face. " where misha " she asked rubbing her eyes ."  He's here , he got me " he place him on bed . " you should sleep here and cuddle mommy it help keep the bad dreams away  isnt that what you told me mama " misha said eagerly. "  your right I did say that but bucky wouldn't want to do that " she laughed nervously . " scoot over doll plus this beats sleeping with sam " he winked. " now me and bucky will keep mama safe " misha giggled .  She didn't want to admit she already felt better or how the heat of his chest and beating of his heart calmed her down instantly .  He didn't want to admit it felt like home when he wrapped his arms around the two or how he wanted this to be a regular thing  , how he wanted to spend his life in theirs .

" ain't this just wholesome family picture  " sam called followed by a click and flashed.  Bucky was first to wake seeing sunshine head was on his chest and misha sprawled on top of both of them . " shut up man she had nightmare  don't wake her " he whisper yelled only for the small body to start wiggling on the two of them . " morning little man " sam lifted him up . " bucky and me helped mama bad dreams stay away " he said voice still sleep as  he rubbed  the sleep from his little  eyes . " well let's leave the job to bucky while we go have breakfast and watch cartoons for an hour or two  " sam whispered . " can  we?" His little eyes looked to bucky excitedly . " sure can " bucky smiled . " this makeup for yesterday " sam chuckled closing the door .  He couldn't agree more as she nuzzled into him  while still asleep .  He just let the moment sink in before closing his eyes . 

This time she was first to wake up feeling the heat on her cheek on for her to look up see bucky sleeping , his arm wrapped around her waist and hers around his . " morning doll "  she  was sure she was now a puddle hearing the gravely  sleep toned voice the man would make the devil pray for a piece of this man . " morning buckaroo " she sat up looking down smiling hoping her hair wasn't like a thousand bird nest on her head. " sam came took misha " he stretched and yawned as her mouth salvaged at how he muscled contorted  then hit her she was sleeping on top of his bare chest . While he rubbed his eyes she quickly checked making sure no drool or dried drool on his mouth  only for her belly to grumble . " come on we get some food in ya " he sat up  she noticed the Brooklyn accent coming out . " i need to put pant on " she looked down at her sleep shorts and tshirt . " I'll meet you down there  " he flushed taking her fully in and needing to leave before she saw how he felt in that moment . " thanks for last night " she called her voice sounded so small it broke his heart . "  don't mention it I'd better night sleep with you guys than bird brain ... the cuddles definitely  helped " he walked out proud as punch .

"Look who finally awake " sarah gave a knowing look. " sam's  big mouth?  " he asked . " no misha told me but sam showed me the picture" she handed him a coffee. " it is bad it was the nest sleep I've had in a hundred years " he took sup of the coffee. " I can tell , your face might spilt with how wide that smile is ... oh the boys ain't happy you stole their girl so heads up " .  " good morning sunshine " sarah sang out . " morning hope you slept well " she waved. " oh I did but did you " she gave a knowing smirk. " best sleep I've had in years ... oh hey coffee " she said changing the subject.  " hey boys " she called. " hey sunshine " they waved happily.  " hey boys " bucky called . " where not talking to you " cass glared. " oh what did you do " she whispered.  " slept with you  ... I mean in same bed as you " he stuttered as she choked on the coffee.  " they think I stole there dame " he whispered handing her tissue . " well once there not angry at me " she shrugged joining them . " I didn't hear her object " sarah winked.  " hey we going shopping after breakfast? " sunshine asked . " we are indeed , I'm so excited to have a girls day " sarah danced excitedly. " aunty nat says that  mama needs to buy mama clothes " misha told her as sunshine rolled her eyes . " I'll make sure she does " sarah promised half heartily.  " promise " his eyes doe like holding his little pinky up making her gush over the cuteness. " oh I do " she cooed . "  he's good " sam chuckled. " tony says it cause I'm cute " misha smiled widely . " tonys gonna have the kid swindling everyone " bucky snorted.  " oh I need opinion on some outfits I've a date this week " . " with who" sam turned so fast sunshine could of sworn his head would fall off. " roger from work  , I told you already " sarah stood firm against her brothers stare. " oh he's harmless " sam relaxed . " not everywhere " sarah muttered toward sunshine . " I'll pretend I didn't hear that and kids are around one with  super hearing " sam gasp covering mishas eyes dramatically.  " im ready to go when you are " sunshine stood. " lets go you boys be good " she yelled back . " we will " aj, cass and misha called . " your not the boys I was talking about " she laughed running out the door. " I see how it is " sam yelled back . " flare for dramatics he could  be an actor if Avengers doesn't work out " sunshine opened the door. " oh most definitely  let hope it doesn't rub off on the kids " sarah winced jokingly.

" so what kinda outfit we looking for? " . " on that's classy but sexy I think that vibe I'm going for " sarah explained. " ok I got you " sunshine beamed. " and we gotta get you some mommy clothes too I gave him pinky promise" . " I'll get some clothes might stop nat trying to bring me shopping and you'd need  some amount of energy  to shop with that woman , I swear I'm still recovering of our last shopping trip " sunshine spoke matter of factly  . "  ah I could see that , least we have that in common younger sibling of an avenger " sarah drove much more fluidly through the road. "  yes I prefer being in the shadows though I don't know how they deal with the attention " sunshine spoke easily with her new friend . " I agree with that,  I think it get to sams bug head sometimes though but one thing is he's never changes when it come to me and boys " she praised her brother. " nat and yelena get too over protective but coopers starting to aswell " she chuckled . " right your younger siblings " she was happy she didn't add the adopted part sometime well most of time she hated when people done it . " yeah it's nice being both youngest and oldest sibling sometime , scary how quick they grow though " she mused. "Same eith having kids I member when aj and cash where misha age then all of sudden their getting older out of no where" she sighed
" I feel same misha was new born now he's this cute kid asking all these questions  and talking away without care in the world " . " he seems to love bucky alot too " she gave knowing smirk. " I mean buckys amazing with him and misha has him wrapped around his little finger " she smiled dreamily.  " he's not the only one , that man is so smitten with you, you could say jump and he'd say how high" . " he's just being good friend is all " she shrugged. " for a genius you sure are dumb , girl he is all goo goo heart eyes  for you , he's good guy and he cares deeply for you and misha I can see that after a day hell  I say it on the jet when y’all  landed" sarah left no room for nonsense . " just give him a chance  I know you had it rough sams told me so let some good in for once " she smiled pulling into the  little mall . " I'll think about it " sunshine gulped. " good maybe we can get you an outfit give him a push " she winked .