Little steps

" i heard someone is free to leave" bucky walked in smiling brightly.  " it's too soon i mean i could need more meds " she sat up . " you don't doll your ok and i'm going to bring you to your suite  we can watch a movie til misha is finished with daisy" he lifted her up easily as doctor cho giggled at the sight. " i think i might have a cold though " she added. " well i'll get you chicken soup i know your scared and nervous  but it time and i'm here , we can do it little steps at time but you need to get to your ass out of this room "  he kissed her cheek carrying her out of the room.  he felt her grip tighten and her heartbeat pick up . " look safe and tony will have iron legion follow you around  if you need it " he rubbed her back .  " i'm scared " she squeaked out . " and you're allowed to feel that after everything you've been through but you are safe now i promise " he kissed each of her cheeks then her nose and finally her lips . " will you stay with me til i'm not scared " she whispered . " of course whatever you need and want doll " he smiled before passing the team not even stopping so he could get her into her suite . 

the feeling of her own space was strange it was weirdly comforting like the fear she had instantly dissolved when bucky placed her on her sofa .  she felt sort of silly for being so afraid  of the home  the logical part of her screamed safety . she did feel more safe with bucky sitting beside her  holding her in his arms letting her get used to the space again .  Feeling the calm sense around her she felt herself relax fully back into  the sofa .  " ok you were right " she mumbled happily finally feeling like she was home. " can you say that again so i can record it " he chuckled. " not in your dreams buckaroo" she sighed happily laying against his arm. " you still want me to stay " he asked lifting it so could wrap it around her shoulder and she could comfortably nuzzle in his chest. " please so it doesn't feel like a dream " her voice sounded sleepy . " well sound like you going into one" he chuckled only to turn and she her eyes closed and soft sore   her face looking peaceful and serine for the first time since she was rescue . 

" i was just to ask see if she wanted to read  with me but i can see she is busy " loki chuckled as he walked into the room book in hand . " i mean she probably will once she awake which i should soon cause misha will be finishing up with daisy  now " bucky smiled looking down on her as she slept in that moment it was like before it all happened , how they would nap or just sleeping laying next two each other . it wasn't the same in medbay it didn't feel right it was just different but now , now it felt like home.   she must of felt the new presence as she began to stir . " wipe the drool my pet it's very unladylike " loki jested. " you know what i'm leaving it there " she groaned sitting up more . " it's cute doll " bucky kissed her cheek . " yes your lady is like that dog creature spiderling talks about" . " did he just say i'm beethoven " she glared at the god. " i mean prettier version " loki shrugged.  " why do i like you " she huffed wiping her cheek  . " because we match each other in friendship pet   i think can here the little prince coming " he held his ear to the door and sure as his words she could hear those pitter patter of feet rushing down the hall that made her heart feel so full of life .   It was home , it was freedom coursing through every fiber of her being and as the door open seeing that little face so excited to see her out of the medbay , to see her home  she burst into tears. " shit you ok doll " bucky rushed to her side. " she is overwhelmed but in a good way " loki smiled . " why mama crying did i scare her " misha tilted him head confused. " i'm happy to be home baby is all " she wipe her eyes laughing at herself for such a ridiculous show of emotional burst. " i'm sure if my brother was here too he would join in your tearful joy " loki teased . " such a bitch .. i miss all this " she smiled brightly taking the tissue from bucky.  " snot and drool are you sure you not this beethoven creature" loki asked as they tried to suppress their laughs .  " she's prettier... maybe you can be girl version " misha cheered. " i like him " loki snickered . " has thor ever zapped you " she asked getting up off the chair slowly. " no why would he " loki tsked . " well then let me be the first " she held up her palm as his face dropped. " have i ever told you how radiant you are pet ... i mean how you have this ethereal beauty about you " he began  stuttering and stammering . " wonder if the silver tongue would have an effect " she giggle before charging at him only for him to disappear and reappear beside bucky. " oh come on is the god of mischief afraid of little old me " she smirked. " of course i'm not afraid of a midguardian " he scoffed but the way his eyes watched her told her more than his false confidence. " well then lets see " she held her palm as the sparks dances around her palms . " this is ridiculous .... AHHHH " she grabbed him as he appeared near him . " mama scary " misha whispered as bucky picked him up . " your telling me " he nodded trying to not laugh at the two messing around like child a rare sight of loki dropping his regal prince demeanor to have fun .  rushing around like  magical children using their abilities on each other even using their ice to make fake sword in a duel . a moment to forget the bad even if it was just in that moment. something that just let the sunshine and light back into their lives  as her giggles and laughs filled the room . 

A.N : i know it short but it's been heavy in previous chapters so i thought i'd add something light and fun, warm hearted  for this filler chapter.