OVERDUE QUESTIONING

The minute she walked into the lab tony was already going to tell her out . " yeah i can't sit idle , we all know that , now if you will excuse me stank i've some work to do "  she kept her head down completely no willinging to look up. " well i was going to say i didn't see you but the stank line my vision is coming back " he teased . "  come on stink you love me " she batted her lashes . " i do sadly go do what your doing" he rolled his eyes .   " actually what are you doing" he asked suddenly more interested into   her project then his own .  " finding the real julia , i mean if julia is her real name , i mean  how did brock rumlow find her and all these other unanswered question like was she always nuts or did she change that way " she rambled. " i mean me and friday couldn't find anything but knock yourself out kid "he said softly seeing it was something she wasn't going to let go .   " hey is kevin  still in the medbay hospital " she asked suddenly . " i'm not sure  you can ring fury and asked" he turned to see her already typing away in the phone . " fury coming in like 20 minute with kevin " . "  here " tony deadpan expression letting her know  he wasn't impressed .  " i'll keep my inhibitors off , he tries anything i fry him " she smiled walking to set up a room for them to talk .

Bucky and loki both stood in the room , cold blank faces not happy at the news of the day's visitor . She on other hand told them to shut up and deal with it  , hand on her hip staring them done to let them no she wasn't moving on the task at hand giving she needed to find the information and intel .   two bristled at the sight of the man limping towards the conference room what made them more mad was the lack of cuffs and how casual the men were walking together. " hey sunshine " kevin eyes looking down at the ground . " ken we are watching , you even so much as move near her and i will pierce you with the finest asgardian metal  " loki glared as bucky said nothing but the look on his face told the man all he needed to know. "sorry their not moving " she whispered . " i understand what is it you wanted to speak with me about" his voice nothing but a nervous hilt . " well sit down please and we can get started " she  shot the men a warning look before beginning . " were's his cuff's " bucky growled. " he doesn't need them , he's going to be working for shield " fury stated . " you've got to be fucking messing with us what you want hydra running it again " . " ok ok calm down or out " she rolled her eyes . " he's on probation and is shadowed  " fury put his two cents in . " you too director keep it calm and quiet or out " she shot him warning look . " ok kevin lets begin   i wanna know it all well more than  you told me " she smile hitting  record . " anything you need i'll help " he nodded eagerly still slightly nervous due to loki holding dagger as if to heed his earlier warning.   " how did you join hydra " she softly said. " well we talked already about it but  i joined when i was young like 16 my dad dragged me out of bed our usual 5 am training since i was little boy but it was different i was dragged to a base and thrown straight into training with ex navy seal and marines. i was terrified but i couldn't let my dad down   all i wanted growing up was his approval for him to be proud of me for once " he explained hands clenched on the desk when he brought up his father.  " at first i was trying to convince my dad , they were bad guys yet he never listened so eventually i became like them , stone cold, empty machine getting from one mission to the next , hell i didn't even see anyone  as anything but a mission , they weren't people or humans to me. then i met amelia at first i was confused at what i was feeling even more so this ray of light  coming to my darkness  little by little  the missions got harder i could see  her face in the people, i kept doing it though leading this double life trying to keep her away ,we got married in courthouse, when she got pregnant i tried to leave i couldn't do it anymore i couldn't be apart of it but brock rumlow should  me a picture of amelia coming out of a prenatal clinic said it would be a shame if something happened so i knew i was stuck " he tried to hid the angered tears that fell down his cheeks .  " i never asked to be a part of shield , i didn't help her so i could be pardoned , i was  and still fully ready to spend my life on the raft once my family is safe" he declared. " thank you for sharing your story kevin , how did you become part of the assignment that was me " she asked handing him glass of water. 

" the operation started  when you had misha , his dad eric well he came to rumlow i don't know how he knew to do that but sold out the fact you had a child for some cash ,  my part started a year ago  they pulled me into some apartment terrified molly stood their for  6 month they stuck me with her and well i even brought her to my home told amelia at first she was a friends kid i was looking after as like bodyguard well then she started the preschool but just in case it didn't work they had a woman brainwashed , julia was brought in so that if i didn't get the job done she could or we could of teamed up together, rumlow said they took her off the street stuck her in that chair " he glanced at bucky sad eyes at the mention of the chair. " she woke up not knowing who she was or what she was so rumlow fake a whole relationship , from doctored photo's ,everything to get her to believe she was his love, she fell for it and fell for him  became obsessed like he was her reason for being " he shook his head knowing he was apart of it all made him sick . "  he made it so  he was all she had , all she knew  even hired actors to pretend to be her parents" . " do you know her real name , her actual family " sunshine asked softly . " i think it's marie , something brock was clever with what information he gave out " he shook his head. " it's ok  i can find it  , do you know where they found her"she asked looking into his eyes . " vegas  , it was definitely vegas " he said . " well then that's all i need thank you kevin " she smiled brightly standing up . " thanks for keeping your promise " he nodded before leaving the room .  " ok i'm safe , you two happy " she turned to the men . " i will be when he's out of the building " loki held the dagger up pretending to inspect it. "  i mean i don't trust him but i get it " bucky brows furrowed as he thought of his own words . " for misha  there is nothing on this earth i wouldn't do so i more than get it" she sighed walked in out ready to start the search on who julia was and give a family closure if there was one .