NEW FRIENDS

Sarah went still misha in her hands taking out the cake while ordering the men to make coffee and drinks making sunshine giggle. "  you can sit him down on my lap , we forgot to bring his chair " she bit her lip . " nah my new pal is ok " sarah smiled not wanting to let him go . "  so misha how old are you " cass asked hopping on to the stool . " i'm four  since 3 month ago" his little eyes locking on the cake.  " wow big age little dude" aj smiled getting what seemed like new plastic plate. " i grabbed some stuff no big deal " sarah chuckled. " thank you really " sunshine said helping bucky with the sippy cup . " thanks doll " he smirked. " welcome bucket" she looked up through her lashes making him want to bit his knuckle. " sam said to leave the boat til tomorrow but i was wondering if you could come shopping leave the boys here  been so long i've a girls day " sarah asked handing misha his cake. " oh definitely nat says i need new clothes " she chuckled . " well us men will have better time here with out you " sam joked . " we're still doing boat after don't worry , sunshine hear is worse than stark with fixing and updating things " he laughed handing her coffee .  " better at it too " bucky took a seat beside her as  cass took the other side. " seem like someone has competition " sarah winked . " you see it too " sam mentioned like the other two weren't there . " oh i seen it on the jet " she snorted.  " how the cake prince misha" she cooed . " it's yummy " he said crumbs all over his face. " cool bracelet " aj pointed. " its stop my magic and so doctors don't make me sick " he held it up . " magic " the boys said dumbfounded. "  enhanced like wanda  and pietro like his mama , but he can't show you " sam said seeing his mothers face pale abit. " that's so cool" aj exclaimed. " i'm not allowed do it cause i scared the baby sitter away " his little  hand eating the cake. " he set the curtains on fire" she replied sheepishly. " he didn't mean it " sarah easily shrugged. " and if he did " she chuckled . " still doesn't matter look at how cute he is " she cooed  . " i need to go toilet " he said quickly. " oh  come on " she said  standing up . " i want bucky to take me " he said pulling bucky's metal hand. " well get going you know where it is ". " guess i can enjoy my cake " sunshine sat down .  " do  sam and bucky can help with the boys " sarah said turning to her brother. " that we can " sam gulped.  " so you got a boyfriend " aj asked making her freeze up and sam to laugh. " erm nope i don't " she answered awkward . " you want one " he wiggled his brow . " OK out now boy your not grown " sarah laughed pushing them out to the backyard. " go play " she yelled . " sorry " she mouthed to the now blushing sunshine. " can't blame him trying " sam snorted. " whats going on " bucky asked misha in his arms. " aj moving on your girl " sam chuckled . " we're just friend " bucky flushed. " my ass " sarah muttered . " hey misha wanna go out play" sam took him from bucky . " oh bucky you wanna head to the store  need stuff for dinner , why don't you take sunshine show her around , me and sam have misha " sarah held out the list . " yeah come on doll " he  rolled his eyes  seeing the look her and sam shared before he led her out . " i see you " sam held misha to his hip . " just helping is all" .

Pulling into what look like a line of store  edging toward a beautiful beach front . She felt bucky hand small of her back leading her down side walk.  She looked around taking it all in smiling brightly as people stopped to say hello  to the sargent . She jumped slightly at the little shrill Bell above door making him chuckle . " well are my eyes deceiving me or is that James Barnes " the man called rushing to them . " your eyes are fine Arthur , nice to see you again " he shook the elderly man's hand . "  my oh my who is this vision " he took her hand kissing her knuckles . " my good friend Y/n , doll this is Arthur he runs the place " he smiled. " she is stunning gotta keep eye on her barnes men be fighting to get such a catch " he slightly shouted . "  I doubt that very much " she chuckled . " my dear you would put any of those cat walk models to shame " the man ranted and raved how stunning she was. " hey he's not wrong " a man winked eyes roaming her figure before leaving . "  give me list I'll leave you to talk and catch up " she giggled taking the paper from his hand ." Boy make a move  , I may be hard of hearing but my eyes work and your got love all in em " Arthur shook his head. " we only became friends and it was rocky at best  plus she doesn't see me that way " he rambled . " you are many thing but dumb is not one of them  so don't act it " he patted the mans shoulder.  " or I might steal her  " he added . " she off dating  so .. " he  reasoned. " right guy can changed that " a woman said easily seemly invested in the conversation . " I don't want to ruin the friendship and then I ruin the friendship with her kids who like the most amazing and smartest four year old " he spike to the two of them now. " that is tricky " another person interjected. " yeah but  the fact he's taking the kid into consideration seems like he's the right guy " the first woman spoke . " what if she doesn't feel the same he looked at the new group. " What if she does " Arthur shot back as the other nodded. " if it that fine chick you came in , bro she into you " a man walked over. " how you  know " he crossed his arms . " because she looks at you like you have the damn moon same way my mom looks at my old man , listen to artie man and shoot your shot " . " ok she coming " one muttered. " woah more friend of yours " she looked around . " yeah darling we good friends " the woman chuckled before mouthing " do it " to bucky . " I found everything,  great system of here Arthur " she beamed . " well thank you  sunshine " he smiled.  " oh bucky told you that nickname " she giggled. " no he didn't I just said what wad fitting and would you look at that I was right again " he looked pointedly at bucky. " yeah OK we'll  see " he groaned . " keep us updated " the woman called. "  he'll  ring me and I'll let you all know " Arthur yelled making her confused .  Wishing she listened to the conversation but she was in her own world trying to find the stuff for dinner. " bye you two " a man called ." Bye " she always sang walking out the door .

" what was that all about " she asked.  " advice on something don't worry doll " he felt tips of his ears heat up . " its so beautiful " she whispered looking to the sun on the water . " sure is " his eyes on her turning quickly when she moved. " lets get this food home " she  skipped to the car. " you come here often ? " she asked  one they were strapped in seeing bucky wave to more people.  " once a year atleast " he checked behind pulling out and on to the road . "  I see why it's amazing out here and I've only been here couple of hours " her eyes looking around . " you not travel much " he asked . " russia twice a year and then to the farm each time mishas off school although I haven't in a couple of month " she bit her lip feeling guilty. " well that will get started , does misha usually travel clint alone " he just wanted to keep her talking , learn all about her  . " once a year papa takes him alone , he says to give me a break " . " he's great dad from sound of it " . " the best , young when I was found but he asked Laura straight away and year later he asked natasha If it was OK to adopt me " she smiled thinking. " wasn't easy I was scared of everything, getting food all time to even something as small as hug " she said softly . " I know  what you mean " he listened intently to each word that came from her mouth as she talked about  how when she was in the red room she still found a way to climb into nat or yelena bed  but  stopped after  seemly a hard subject . Then she would talk of Russia how excited misha got talking freely in russian  or how  melina and alexei were so great with them even thought she still found it hard to forgive them at times for what they did to them  as kid .  He hung on ever  letter of the words she spoke . It same for her when he talked of the 40s  or stories of him and steve before everything.  How he enjoyed food now since everything back then was boiled .  He would tell her he's adventures with the howling commandos and  some recent missions thrown in  . She loved getting to know the man behind the broody glare she'd  known his as not that long ago . "  you jumped from  the helicopter  without a chute are you nuts " she gasped . " hey look it was once or twice unlike steve " he  held his hands up in defence . " I will be having a talk with him too " she glared forward. " come on , don't be mad I mean it's adorable but still " he blurted . " well stop being wreckless " she crossed her arms  skipping over how the adorable remark made her feel. " ok for you doll  I will " he winked . " red wing will tell me " she let him know . " will he know " he arched his brow . " yup me and him are great friends " she popped the p  looking even cuter to him . " that where mishas little frown come from " he mused . " he has my temper too " she agreed." Oh I know I've been the brunt of it " he chuckled."  Your lucky he didn't take the inhibitor off , he done it to yelena before took months for her eyes brows come back " she broke into a fit of laughter. " please tell me you have picture" he practically  begged . " of course I do " she held up her phone. " send me them " he asked. " no way she will kill me " she gasped. " I doubt it  with how they are with you  " he flashed her the flirty grin that made her stomach flutter.  "   you know what u enjoyed this" she said looking to see  the house coming to view . " we should do it more often " he pulled into the drive way . " maybe like a .. " . " took you long enough bird brain " sam shouted .   " hey we weren't that long " she yelled back.  "  come on dinners nearly ready I got the bags " sam ushered her into the house . ' but  I thought this .. " . " misha looking for you " sam pushed her through the door . " so make a move " her wiggled his brows. " I was about to til you came out and yell bird brain " bucky growled. " shit my bad " wincing . " look the boat tomorrow I'll pretend I need something to do and that will give you perfect time " sam offered.  " fine  thanks I guess " he huffed walking into the house .