Kids

the ice cream parlour was a success but then again sugar , ice cream  and colourful sprinkles would always win  a tot and at time childish group of heroes.   Bucky was shoved around the parlour  more as misha showed off his new dad  making the team fall into a fit of laughter .  " i'm sorry but you agreed to be his papa so only yourself to blame " she walked by them heading to the bathroom .   Just as she walked in she could see a woman trying to secure her screaming baby to the changing table . " need help " she asked soft smile as the woman looked  way too grateful . " please what ever can do " she laughed tirelessly. " well i get top end  " she walked over looking down seeing the little girl looking up at the new face. " what is your name " she asked at first the baby still shyly before she began babbling  . "  this is maya "  the woman now more relaxed spoke. " well maya aren't you the prettiest little princess " she cooed .  she continue to talk as the mom finished up . " i know the struggle of trying to change a baby in public place " she smiled softly as woman lifted maya up . " i seen your little boy , he's adorable " the woman smiled. " oh crap could you bring her out to my husband he's out there  just call for mark " she asked pushing the baby into her hands and rushing into the stall .  " well lets get your daddy " she snort walking out the bathroom . 

" did you steal a kid in there " tony chuckled turning the teams attention to her. " yeah they hand them out like wet towel in a club " she joked back. " hey who's mark " she asked looking around seeing a man stand . "  is sherry ok?  why do you have maya " he asked worried. " she needed to use the restroom and asked me to bring her out " she chuckled. " oh morning sickness again , i told her that this could do another day thank you " he smiled taking the baby in his arms . " i can watch these guys if you wanna go check on her  , they can meet the avengers " she smiled looking at the boys eyes light up at such a prospect . " wait you sure " he asked  chewing his bottom lip . " course " she held her hands out taking maya back . " jake  and matthew be good for miss ?" he turned. " friends call me sunshine " she smiled softly. " your  a black widow and you work in the lab " matthew smiled excitedly. "sorry he's big fan " the dad laughed running off  . " ok lets go " she  chuckled bringing them over to the team. " wow look at you finding kids like pokemon " nat chuckled. " helping fellow parents out , anyways gang my new friends jake , matthew and maya " she said. "  hey kids if your in trouble blink twice" tony snorted . " wow you're iron man ... jake it's iron man " matthew almost knocking his brother down with the excitement. " that's my uncle tony " misha smiled happily and slightly territorial climbing over to tony .  " wow that's so cool " jake finally spoke looking at bucky's arm sending misha back to bucky. " that's my papa " he almost growled. " hey short stuff calm it " she whispered .   " hey bubs  they're not stealing your family " nat cooed kissing misha's head . " they could be bad men " he whispered  as she was thankful the two boys were talking to steve. " their not okay no bad men here , except that mans obvious comb over " tony smiled softly. " she is so cute" wanda cooed to the baby . " she really is " she smiled proudly what she failed to see was bucky eyes locked on her.  a burst of something he didn't quite expect to come during their trip  , they need to have her holding their baby like that , the need to have a family with her and misha .  He could even picture her pregnant  , glowing swelled with his child . " you ok bucket" she waved her hand infront of his face snapping him from his thoughts. " oh yeah just  lost there for a minute " he chuckled coughing to cover the voice crack while wanda and loki burst out laughing. " that's my uncle sam" misha cried seeing sam playing with the boy's . " hey come on little man  how about uncle steve gets you more ice cream " steve asked lifting the sniffling misha up.   " hey sorry about that " the woman sherry walked over. " no it's fine how you feeling " she turned handing maya over. " you know morning sickness is a witch " she chuckled. " they're my avengers " misha called over . " sorry he's a bit territorial today" she winced . "  it's fine those two can be just as bad " sherry smiled . " want some pictures " sam asked the boys . " please " they cried happily .   something misha didn't like one bit especially when it came to sunshine and bucky's turn .  but once the boys asked  to play with him while his mom was feeding their sister , he decided he liked them afterall . " sure he aint bucky's kid " sam snorted . " he is birdbrain " bucky threw a cherry at the man . "would you have more " wanda smirked at bucky before turning to sunshine . " yeah i would like more i mean  after misha i wanted more " she smiled softly watching the formerly jealous boy having the time of his life while beth gave them each a cookie.  her words made bucky smile grow even bigger knowing he felt the same except maybe timeline wise.  "   your dad is  waiting for you guys in the compound  so no more research til your back  " tony gave her that no nonsense tone making her roll her eyes . " i know i'm looking forward to seeing the kids again " she smiled walking out. " hey sorry  but here's our number if misha ever wants to play with the boys again ... you  don't have to take it " mark smiled awkwardly holding the paper towards her . " that be wonderful  thank you " she took it and putting it in her bag . " we're heading now but thank you for everything  " he smiled waving to the team before grabbing the boys . " bye misha " they called same time . "   hey mom can i have a sibling " he asked making the team and herself go completely quiet . " ok home time " she called rushing to the til with tonys card . " how she get that " he asked patting his pockets .