SCULPTED

Feeling better and more calm the two entered the compound chatting away to everyone curiosity. " war over" sam perked slightly. " wars over" she nodded as few breath of relief where let out. " hey I gotta make a call " she pulled her phone out remembering the earlier message bat relayed. " tell Kevin I said hi " nat smirked. " and she loves her partner " bruce added . " will do " her head shook. " who's Kevin " clint asked. " hot dad who has the hots for her " . " tony do background check " clint crossed his arm going into dad mode. " we did he's clean " tony walked by heading back to the lab . " ok I wanna check him out too see if he's OK " clint decided. " grandpa clints funny huh " nat whispered to misha who nodded. " how come he call him grandpa " scott asked noticing it since they moved in . " he took her in raised her , she calls him papa sometimes and if alexei is around dad  " nat shrugged giving the situation was strange but she didn't disagree clint was more of a father to her than alexei was . " she is one of my own " he replied easily . " mama said grandpa clint is best dad she's had ,pop pop is up there too and grandpa lexi is OK " misha smiled . " I'll take that " fury stood at the door. " POP POP "he screamed happily running to the director . " kids got the coolest grandpa's " sam whispered.  " hey my little man how are we " the stood in shock as the director being .... human .