a little bit of sunshine

everything was strange again like when she moved into the compound at first , getting used to eating in a group again.  Trying to keep up with conversations  and daily stories after barely being able to usually able to talk to anyone  at all .  it was nice yet scary all in one , it helped that bucky would give her little touches to let her know  he was there.   she was surprised to see daisy amongst the usual faces  , like she wanted to say more but kept herself composed . " so now it's all back to normal will misha be going back to school " scott asked . " i don't know i mean hydra still out there " a good question but one that made her shiver and not in a good time. " i think it would be good idea i mean hydra know not to fu.. mess with us now " sam agreed. " but he could be in danger " she said softly. " he wouldn't be shield agent we know and can trust but i agree it would be good be around kids his own age " nat smiled softly. " i could have an iron legion watch him donate it to the school as like a statue or something " tony winked.  " what if.. " she sighed. " we will make sure he is safe but he needs to get out of this compound at sometime " clint  rubbed her back .  " can we talk about this another time please " she whispered barely looking up from her plate . " of course ,  your off work for another week and well  we were thinking how about you go visit your dads farm , misha will be off for the week" tony smiled . " i mean it would be a nice break no offence but getting away from here might help " she looked around instead of seeing hurt in every one's eyes  she could see understanding . " well i know your mom would love that now i won't be there but i know bucky already pulled time off so he could go " clint smirked. "  we can go in couple of days  or whenever you want doll " bucky kissed her head smiling how she relaxed to the touch . " that would be good , me and lila still need our sister talk" she smiled fully giving them the glimpse of their favourite little sunshine .  " well then jet's your whenever" tony shrugged. " i'll drop them off " steve smiled . " oh mama does that mean you'll make food " misha spoke up excitedly. " hey what's that on your plate " tony  faked a gasp . " mama food is better" he answered easily. " he's not lying " nat shrugged. " well then when your back  my little ratatouille you  can make us a meal " tony winked.  " one his names remy you uncultured swine and secondly did you really just call me a rat " she  glared playfully . " did you just call me a pig " he counter. "  i do that all time " she shrugged. " she not wrong " pepper giggled. 

 once dinner was done steve and sam took misha to the little playground on the compound ground while she sat in main living room reading with loki still a little scared to go outside just yet . Pietro and peter sat on the floor playing some new video game but she could feel  the speedsters gaze on her every now and again .  " hey could you both give me and pietro some privacy " she asked the two others.  " of course pet" , " yeah that's cool" the two got up quickly and loki making their exit quicker . " Ok up here mister " she patted the seat beside her as he slowly follow didn't take a super soldier to hear the audible glup that came from his mouth .  " why you keep staring at me  your waiting for me to punch you " she chuckled  . " because i am and you should " his eyes kept to the ground . "why  would i do that your one of my favourite people " she said softly finally getting him to look at her. " because of julia " her heart broke at his voice cracking . " if anyone's to blame for her it's brock rumlow and me " she sighed. " i left her alone with misha , she could of taken him  and he would of ... " he felt the lump in his throat form and stomach turn at the thought. " i left her around misha too , she tricked us both she made us think she cared for us both that is not your fault  , i mean none of us in this compound knew what she was really up too   " she held his hand . "  i should of seen it , i feel stupid " his voice cracked . " no  you are not stupid ok  , you liked her and cared for her  , lets put the blame where it belongs ok that with hydra and their fucked up minions "  she wrapped him up in a hug.  " i don't forgive you because there's nothing to forgive  ok " she held him tightly. she looked up to see wanda smiling and teary eyed  mouthing a thank you . " now can we please go back to normal " she chuckled letting him go . " i think i can do that printessa" he winked.   " good cause i missed you " she chuckled  . " i'll go get peter and loki back now " he smiled brightly before zooming off . " thank you he wouldn't listen to anyone kept blaming himself" wanda sat down feeling relieved to see her brother a bit happier . " i hate that i introduced them " she sighed.  " hey take your own advice and stop blaming yourself" she winked  . " i know but still  and how the fuck did rumlow get someone that into him that another big thing like who was julia really " she felt all these questions hitting her hard .  " you totally gonna fixate on this aren't you " wanda  asked. " most definitely"  was already walking out and heading in the direction of the lab.