HOPEFULLY, HOPELESSLY

after the first few days she could barely tell how long it was everything barely made sense anymore .  kevin possibly the worse date had turned hydra agent was ally and girl she considered a close  friend turned out to be a traitor. Even though everything inside was breaking physically and emotional she wasn't give rumlow the sick deprived thrill he was looking for  yet his  obsession with her never was lost . she could see julia's realisation come and seemly trying to convince herself  it was her own mind but sunshine could see the cracks . kevin would sneak in to give her water and if he could a protein bar  . alone he would talk to her when rumlow was around he was stood pretending his guts didn't turn when they tried to get information on the avengers . they even tried to convince her they killed  nat and misha  to which she scoffed. she knew  it was a ploy to get her to break , she was a teach whiz and new photoshopped images when she seen them .  one thing she was losing was the hope of them finding her  it was fading each time they left the cell  knowing  maybe she never would see them again . all she could do was cling to the memories of them and the fact she knew misha was never going to endure this . 

three weeks and 3 days  he could almost count to the second she was taken from them , from him .  even though fury kept the resource of agents  low as he was sure after a week there was rodents he needed to clear out  . Bucky couldn't bare to give up , this was first real love he's had in all of his life before and after hydra . something he wasn't going to stop til he got it back and made sure it was never taken again. Misha was coming back to the compound something he was nervous for but they all knew realistically it was the smartest thing to do  tony even hired daisy to home school although she agreed before he even talk of price he made sure she was paid more than she needed to care for . they could see yelena getting more restless to  she was close to exploding  it was just a matter of when .  alexei actually listened to ordered proving just how much they all needed her back . the compound felt  like a dark place and only til there sunshine was returned . to them that the way it would feel . 

she was awaken to the cell door opening , she didn't move  not even when she felt the coldness of the barrel on her head only let the laugh come from her lips . " another scare  tactic jealous  you are all so predictable " she kept her eyes to the wall . " No not a scare tactic " the voice she knew too well may lunch dates that would be had . "  you don't scare me julia  , this isn't my first rodeo with you animals " her eyes firm on the wall . "  you call me an animal , you've not washed in weeks covered in your own sweat, blood and those little tears you try to hide. no i'm here as a mercy for you , really you should thank me ending your life" she said pressing the gun harder to her temple drawing blood  . " then do it , talking stall , come on show the men there you have balls although i doubt  that melted boot you call baby be too happy we go way back you know " sunshine jeer and taunted not a hint of fear in her tone  and the other woman's silence spoke volumes. " oh that what this is , you think killing me will make him be yours, stupid bitch he used you  and you still can't see it . if it wasn't so pathetic i'd think you were just another twisted fuck" sunshine laughed . " shut up this is your fault if you just ughhh fuck " she growled. " what if i stayed here all that time he wouldn't have even looked your way , you know he loves to tell me the project doesn't work or  how he would sign up to donate " she pushed and pushed only to her the click . " do it , do it " sunshine finally turned screaming at the woman. " put the gun down julia " the voice called from the cell door. " no if she gone he'll just want me " she yelled. " yeah no he won't, she right you know he made sure  i didn't touch her , that she his  all his  " kevin walked in gun raised. " who's side are you on " she growled her  hand no shaking. "  mine "  brock stood  taking the gun as she let a relieved sigh of her mouth . " and he's right you don't have purpose for me   " he chuckled as her face dropped and the sound of the gun went off  .  " good job agent " brock handed the good to kevin  stalling her " he patted the man on the back as other agents came took her away .  " good new bunny we're giving you a new room tomorrow " brock winked before leaving her still stood in shock  julia blood  on her face. she didn't even see the sad look kevin shot before the door closed and she puked all over the floor .  

misha wasn't the same kid they were used to seeing he was hopefully when he got off the jet but soon as he seen  she wasn't around  he began crying  only letting bucky console him . three days he was home he clung to the super soldiers hip and at night he would only sleep if bucky was there . He would step foot into the new suite   nor did he want to work in lab with his uncle bruce.  All he wanted was his mama. when bucky went on missions was  an ordeal in itself but each time he pinky promised to come back it was the only thing the tot would take in consideration.  today he stayed back everyone bid them a farewell and he hoped and pleaded with the universe that it  would be the day .  " bucky ,  i wish mama  was here "  misha sniffled  tired and fed up with the sudden changed . "  i wish she was too " he sighed .  " you wont leave me  will you ? " he asked so softly it was almost a whisper. " i won't ever leave you buddy and neither did your mama  , the mean men took her but we will get her back i promise if it the last thing i do  i will get your mama back to you " he said holding his little cheeks . " will you be my papa when she gets back " he asked. " that's for your mama to decide kiddo " his voice broke making sure  the tears didn't well .  " i wish you were " was all he heard a voice drifting off  to sleep as bucky body wracked with sobs wishing the same thing .  he was hopefully hopelessly in love with  sunshine and the little boy snuggled into his side.