important discussion

Bucky felt the air knocked from his lungs. " what was that " she asked he couldn't help  nervous at tone of  her voice . " bucky can be my papa ? " it came out like a question and she  the nerves in her stomach didn't help the situation . " maybe we can talk about it later bubs " she smiled softly just trying  to just enjoy the feeling of him finally being her arms thought the doubt of everything stuck in the back ground .  she sat and listened to his tales of extended vacation  on the barton farm and how cooper was basically always there , she knew her little brother was more so protecting but she said nothing . "daisy said i could do first grade work this week too , uncle tony made us a classroom too " he smiled . " wait really " she looked up to bucky. " yeah tony didn't want him to miss out so he hired daisy  as misha's teacher while in the compound " he smiled holding her hand  the hold time .  " he's been trying to teach her russian too " he added with a chuckle.  " she doesn't get it so well " misha sighed before nuzzling into her once again it was like he was trying to make sure she was really there. for hours she listened to everything without so much as moving to listen to her little boys story even if they broke her heart. he would ask if she talked to him in her dreams like he did with her  or how he missed her so much he felt super sad. she could help the tears fall down her check and thankfully she was able to hid them til sam came giving her a hug and bring misha to dinner  .