UNDERCOVER EVALUATIONS

The first week in compound seemingly fast , now was the first day back working in shield after  her coworkers finding out she was the sister of an avenger,  a mother and enhanced . it was missed on her the difference that it all caused . some looked at her strangely , people that never spoke a word suddenly had a conversation worth to say and others look at her with either fear or disgust .  the revelations caused gossip to spread to  stories of her connection to the avengers being how she was able to gain fury's trust and rise through the ranks so quick . she'd heard maria hill and sharon carter tell a few off for the rumours .  anxiety ridden was the only way to describe how it felt walking through the halls  at the either good attention or bad .  she did find joy the fact that john walker eyes would light up in fear when she was near him . Yet the once happy place made her feel like all eyes where on her   little did she know  that they where just not the ones she expected.  

He rarely would make the trip to shield but from a source , he was told this was best place of action to see her .  and sources were correct  he watched as she moved effortlessly throughout the build from the safety of the security room . watching her work most morning in hangar or around the building for repairs , the afternoon he watched how she dug down and was concentrating in the lab  before finishing her day  training with fellow agents yet the only ones that seem to want to was hill or carter .  when she was eating lunch he did the same reading through her files amazed at everything held in a binder .  " well high IQ  Shit very high IQ  ,  masters in engineering and bio chemistry  , phd  " he muttered to himself. " i knew you'd be scouting her out the minute she was known to you " fury made his presence know hearing a guest spending the day in his security rooms .  " how does she have masters at such young age" tony ignored the first statement. " she graduated early began college at around 14 or so  turns  her time in hydra included an education so she be the ultimate weapon for them   a highly intelligent enhanced   like her only thing they didn't plan on was all that teaching for her turned for her to not trust them"  even with everything tony seen over the year , the tales he heard  it still made him question on how they could do it to a person or in this case a child  . "  only for nat knowing how to get her   , she probably still not trusted us  and now she dealing with shit that doesn't need to be dealt with , from those monsters to her own fellow agent   ,  now these are my conditions you agree and i'll transfer her over to the team " he looked tony most serious he's ever done in the decade they knew each other. " ok let me hear them " the billionaire crossed his arms .  " she picks whether or not if she wants to be in the field or not , if she chooses the lab and repair then she stays that way  it was her choice here too .  i come over every sunday and wednesday for meal times  and special occasions " fury stood tall completely flooring tony . " done " he smirked happily. " no done she has to say yes to this first" nick fury grinned seeing his  smile falter. " deal " tony held his hand out .  

she walked into the cafeteria ready to sit the back table a place she sat  since she joined only to see maria sitting with new faces   smiling at her so fakely it made her eyes roll. " hey we thought we sit here" one smiled moving to let her sit down. " ok why " Y/N eyes moved to maria who shook her head . " so what's it like compound " she had to commend the woman for jumping to the point.  " it's ok i guess   " she began eating even though the appetite was slowly leaving . " do the guys walk around topless " another giggled. " is this what highschool feels like " she whispered to maria . " they do after gym " she answered the woman as they all sighed dreamilly. " we should hang out we can visit you " first girl smiled brightly. " no thank you i'm good " Y/N copied the fake smiles  already few up with the day . " come on it will be fun " she added trying not to sound annoyed at the instant dismissal . " no  my kid lives there and  he doesn't need to witness his mom being used for you all to oogle the men in his life , wait til starks parties like you all usually do " she snapped. "  you know what we sat here to be nice , cause everyone here already knows you used your sister to get above us all , i mean come on your single mom not like you have your chance there " the woman spat. " ask walker what happens to people  who speak to me like that and  just to remind you i am your superior officer as is hill so i would watch your tone " the two women stood toe to toe .  " come on kat it's not worth it " one of the women whispered. "  true least some of us have to work for our job here " she added  before they left the table. " yeah its just like high school " maria answered her previous question .   " i can't wait to get home " she whined leaning her head on her friend. " hi sorry " a voice squeaked. " What" she snapped. " sorry it's just i'm big fan of your paper on formulation of metals   how if we could break down the compound we could resorce metals  without destroying the planet " she held the paper out . " shit sorry i'm not have the greatest day" she felt her cheat heat up . " could you sign it for me " she asked. " of course " she took the papers . " your name" she asked. " oh your one of the night techs right justina " maria asked. " yeah i swapped a shift mainly so i could finally meet you " she blushed. " you wanna join us " Y/N asked. " wait shit really " she gasped . " of course i mean if you want it kind of hot and cold table " Y/N smiled.  " i'd love too " she hurried herself as Y/N handed her the signed paper. "  hey room for more" tony winked. " nope soz " she shook her head. " too bad ,  you where you get those papers" he sat looking at justina who almost choked on her sandwich. "  most scientific resource sir  and collage libruary have her in which most of the brilliant minds" she tried chewing faster to answer. " well  isn't that interesting " he smirked . " why are you here " Maria asked confused. "  oh your transferring to the avengers kid  you can work like you do here or out in the field plus  it came at the right time from the reception " he looked around the cafeteria .  " i get to visit whenever i want" maria cut . " done  , she said yes fury " he called not waiting for her answer .  " hey justina give me your number   so we can chat science" she looked to the new friend looking sad at the instant departure . "   look at you having a fan " tony winked before walking off trying to ignore some of the snide comments of good riddance . " what the hell just happened " she asked the two woman in front of her . " your avenger i guess " maria shrugged still trying make sense of it .  

"  i thought you left" she asked  seeing tony standing beside the car .  " nah i'm  your ride home  " he smiled holding the tranfer papers in his hand like they were directions to the lost city of atlantis .  " i don't do field work " was all she said before getting into the car. "  ok but if you change you mind" he wiggled his brows.  " won't too dangerous and i'm misha only parent " she said . "  i can see that but you are well able to handle yourself  i seen it " . "   i barely us my abilities and when i do i'm borderline exhausted  " she reasoned. " we'll train you with loki and wanda to help with that whether you go into the field or not " he smiled . " just let me get use to this all " she kept her gaze out the window. " the offer has no time limit ok no pressure the lab and around compound doing your repairs will be great too " he reassured her suddenly realising she had been through a few big changes. "  you suite should take a couple more weeks maybe a week " he changed the subject which she was grateful  for . " i made it like two room deal so kid get his own room too "  he began explaining . He knew she was listen even though her eyes watched the world around them  making sure nothing was lurking or waiting to ambush them .  " what made you pick engineering " he asked randomly . "  no matter how broken something is it's still can be fixed or  have it uses " the words came out so easy  he'd admit the explanation was more than just machinery that the held   such a deeper meaning  were held in those simple words .  " well us broken usually do the best " he patted her back before turning back to the road.  " i guess your right " .  " i'm tony stark i'm always right " she couldn't help laugh . " you know what tony your not so bad " earning a genuine smile from the man , no sarcasm or ego fueled one but a warm one between friends . " their right you really are sunshine " he chuckled .