PTA CONCERNS AND JUDGEMENTS

They crammed into the elevator giving their best fake smiles as she walked in . she could see wanda glaring ahead from corner of her eyes on one side and sam standing uncomfortable on the other side.  the  ride  up felt hours long feeling their eyes on the back on her head it was hard not to  make herself feel so small . " well here we are" one shrill voice announced the doors opening .  wondered why they showed up so early but they must of heard her talking with kevin. " come on " she whispered to the other two sort of staying back . " one of those moms pinched my ass" sam whispered . " they really are like cougars " she shuddered.  " lets go " wanda took  ahead .  they walked in to see the place was already set up  and kevin standing talking to the mom wishing he was anywhere else. he's eyes landing on her smiling brightly giving the women a half assed as excuse. " they heard us talking " he chuckled before she could even ask. " doesn't seem like you would of needed my help setting up " her eyes roaming the room . " was more the company i was looking forward to " he winked sending a flush to her cheeks . " hey sam is that the teacher , introduce me " wanda smiled pulling him away . "do you always have a security detail " he asked. "  why ? " she looked up . " cause i was wondering if i asked up on date would it be us " he smirked feeling more confident than before. " well if you were to ask  for one i'm sure we would be alone "  her eye staring down at floor as nerves hit her.   she couldn't help the  gasp as his finger came to her chin lifting her face to look up to his . " well sweet girl would you like to go on a date with me " . " i suppose i can " she chuckled nervously. " thursday night misha  told us you were going away for weekend " he smiled taking his hand away . " thursday i can do " . " looking forward to it " he smirked . " lets get started could everyone take their seat" daisy called  before sending a smirk  her way . 

" ok so we have up for discussion the annual car wash , bake sale and christmas fair   anything i'm missing" daisy looked around the room . " well  before we get that started  i want to know why the avengers are at the school , is it safe for our children " shelia the one mom she knew hated her guts asked.  " yes ma'am it's safe  " sam spoke up only for wanda to cut in . " we've heard a kid bobby  calling our beloved misha a liar so we wanted to  prove it wasn't and found that we loved doing  "  knowing she was speaking to bobby's mother.  " well we could turn it to a positive with the avengers help " daisy smiled trying to cut the tension . " if not on mission's we could certainly help with the bake sales and stuff " sam smiled brightly to the woman.  " oh  the team would love that , we been wanting to do things with the civilians" wanda squealed .  the suggestion seemly being a hit with other moms  and sheila annoyed her plan back fired. " well guess that settles on it " daisy smiled. " well i do wonder   will the bake sale conditions be held  i know some moms here aren't as experienced as most "  Y/N knew the dig was at her  , being the youngest mom  always . " oh yeah vegan and sugar free options as well as   labelled so that kids don't touch something that could trigger allergies and i know  some that can help with bloating and irritability for the older attendee" sunshine smiled making the womans face drop . " well that's a brilliant idea sunshine " sam clapped making her laughed.  "  hey could you send me the recipe " a mother whispered. " i'll text it into the moms group " she smiled  earning a few more thanks around the room .  " ok lets move on " daisy tried to control her composure while kevin gave her a wink making her cheek flame up .  

the rest of meeting went without a hitch or snarky comments as they stood chatting amongst themselves she was helping herself  to the spread .  " i don't understand why they want her a little girl is best way to describe it " she could hear sheila's voice clearly. " she seems nice and yeah she young but she seems to have a good head on her shoulders " another mom spoke up a first to hear them defending her . " she's just jealous the men look at Y/N  and not her " one snickered.   " just something to play with lets be real , she shiny little toy in a mans eyes " sheila cackled .  " erm excuse me " she pushed through smiling weakly at the women . " hey excuse you but that is out of order , say such things of sunshine , she happens to be more mature and less bitchy is why everyone talks to her , what we rather talk to you and  hear about your pilates that lets be real here sheila is an excuse to stalk at the young men swimming  while you pretend your husbands looking for something on side , so you wanna throw shots at people direct it toward yourself " wanda snapped .   "  what i'm pointing the obvious here , misha is great child but clearly needs more structure " she said trying to keep her head high . " actually misha's top scoring child  he's doing work designed for older kids" daisy  cut in . " age doesn't define a parent , if it did we would be going to sunshine for her kid bullying our kid but we go to you , she's amazing woman and mother " kevin spoke up . " bobby doesn't bully anyone" she scoffed. " he does " one moms spoke up . " yeah he hit kimberly other day  because she wouldn't play with him " another spoke up . " glass house much " wanda smirked.  " hey erm i could show you some things i learned with misha " she smiled softly to sheila . " yeah right your loving this right" she snapped  . " a little not going to lie , look your not a bad mom  , a bitch yes but a bad mom " she kept her smile . " i don't need your help come on girls" she stormed off with  like two moms instead of the group that usually followed. " hey we've kinda been bitches two not giving you a chance could we start over , i'm beverly" a woman stood forward  holding her hand out. "  nice to meet you all call me sunshine all my friends do " she smiled as they each said their names. "  well i gotta go  seeing as i've a date with this one " sam prided arms linked with daisy . " enjoy me and wanda are going to head home too " she called after. " he has the car" wanda realised. "  i'll call nat " she face palmed not thinking their plan through . " wait happy is  stopping by sam text him " she giggled seeing the message on her screen . " we better go down   it was nice finally meeting you all " she called. " see you thursday " kevin called making her blush but wanda look at the man strangely.   

true to his word happy was already outside waiting with a lady in front. " sorry i decided to crash the meet up but i wanted to thanking you for letting me meet misha .. i'm may i should of started with that "  she laughed. " nice to meet you may , happy and peter have told me all about you" she gave woman a knowing grin . " well i hope good things " she looked to a blushed happy. " glowing reviews " sunshine giggled ." he's kinda out cold him and peter were playing with lego's " may looked to show the sleeping boy . " he's fed too " may piped up . " well thank you all i need to do is get him bed " she smiled happily getting into the car the four adult talking quietly  not to disturb a sleeping misha .  next time promising may she would join them  . she couldn't help chuckled when she changed and put misha to bed.   life in matter of weeks so different compared to before . she now had made friends with the cougars , a date , new friends and family where as before it was restricted to work and misha .  yeah she had  nat and yelena  and her papa clint and mama laura  , but she wasn't social other to them  . she'd even had stricten a friendship with the night tech julia making plans  to have lunch some stage  out of shield which suited both woman . even though the threat of hydra still loomed over her , she couldn't imagine it turning to something so much more.