sundae funday

she couldn't tell why but she was completely and utterly invested on finding out the real julia .  it had her totally captivated maybe it was so unresolved feelings of the whole situation or her way to regain her control she was unsure .    who was the woman before hydra or even rumlow got his claws into  , she swore she seen it when she was having lunch or when she would be in the compound .  " ok you little shit come on dinner time " nat stormed in pulling her out the chair and down the hall . " i had a break through  , she from vegas i was looking through the missing persons list " she said as they  walked into the dinning room ." you  hacking  government files again " fury asked . "  no comment but i'm so close " she smiled . " no go back , Again " tony asked amused. " well this little shit's information isn't alway through proper channels , we've gotten in trouble before about it " he chuckled. " hey you asked to get it done no matter what i did " she shrugged sitting down as bucky smiled at her. "  noted " tony winked making her roll her eyes . " mama i aced my test today " misha smiled happily showing her the spelling test . " well done buddy i think this count for something special for desert " she winked . " sundae funday " he squealed . " the very same " she kissed his little cheek . " we can bring you guys " steve smiled. " well then team outing for desert " tony clapped .  "  we sure it's safe " she asked looking around she could already see them giving her a look . " ok fine " she sighed .  " be fine i'll keep you all safe " bucky smirked kissing her head before they tucked into the food .  

she barely could keep up with how excited misha was his little legs moved more quickly then before and especially giving he was so excited .  " i got him " sam chuckles running after the tot . "  i'll actually get him " steve chuckled. " on your left " , " OH CUT THE SHIT "  she couldn't help giggle at the men . " sam how does it feel a four year old is faster than you " pietro teased . "  how does it feel spiderchild has more game than you " sam retorted . " hey leave lady natasha spawn out of this " thor yelled . " because she is black widow and he is spiderling " he further explained. " spiderman " peter sighed already done with their shit . " i mean he did call me mommy before " nat teased as bruce looked at the now nervous young man . " it slipped out " he grumbled .  " parker has a mommy kink " sunshine snorted making him go red as the suit he wore . " says the one with a daddy kink " wanda winked shutting her up completely . "  noted " bucky whispered in her ear making shiver fall down her back . "  hey is steve singing " she asked trying to change the subject while her face literally felt like it was on fire  . " so misha can hear the conversation" sam snorted ." good job capsicle we don't want to scar the kid " tony called finding the teasing of the baby avengers  they were dubbed   great fun.  " so where are we going " pepper asked excitedly. " little harry's " she and fury called at the same time . " hey me and steve went to the opening to that place " bucky smile . " shit i forget your hella old " she tilted her head. " when did it open " tony smirked. " 1930  " the two super soldiers called out. " cradle snatcher much terminator " stark fell over laughing . " funny king of daddy issue " he shot back . " you should know you met him ... in the 40s . " ok  children settle down " nat laughed . "  i mean i like older guys so it's ok" she kissed his cheek . " from the great depression " sam add running away from bucky .  " children play nice or we go no where " nat crossed her arms as both men apologised getting into the car. " sorry mommy " pietro yelled earning a nudge from a beet red peter . 

pulling up to the parlour felt  oddly happy like before all the shit happen , when she and misha would celebrate little milestones .  " i was wondering when i'd see you two again " the waitress beth called. " well little man ace a spelling test soo it... "  . " sundae funday  got it  his one is on me " she smiled ruffling his hair. " beth i got new papa look " misha pulled bucky like he was a new toy to show off . " good for you little man , and great for you mama " she winked. " he has a metal arm too isn't that cool , i want one when i'm bigger " misha happily stated . " ok lets get rid of the baby teeth before actual limbs buddy " she snorted while bucky was now the beet red one of the group.  we'll have what he's having " tony called holding up his card . " yeah it's a ice cream parlour not gucci no need to show off " pietro rolled his eyes as the went to fill up a booth.  " tell me that when you need more sneakers speedy " tony shot back . "hey toaster , sonic no fighting " she crossed her arms scolding them like children . " now she mommy " pietro nudge peter only to earn a glare from bucky. "  oh jesus  this was a bad idea " she sighed .