The tale of captivity

TRIGGER WARNING : THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE ALLUSIONS TO SA , SLIGHT SUICIDE MENTION AND ABUSE 

 while although she was happy to be home the team noticed how she would look around her room like she was trying to figure if it was real or not  . What was worse was how she would flinch at sudden movements or raised voices. she sat in the bed while the team where outside fury and tony sat either side of her. " sunshine we can wait to do this " tony smiled sadly seeing her pained expression . " we will do it now while it's fresh " . " what was first thing you remember when you woke up " fury began . " the smell , i didn't even need to open the my eyes to know where i was ,  hydra never were too fussy with hygiene of their cell  that damp sticky smell told me i was back there "  her eyes set dead ahead .  " what else " he asked . "  stale piss , blood it was the rest of god knows what when my eyes looked around it confirmed it  , brock came not long after he told me he hoped the project didn't work maybe he could keep me for himself "   a shiver down her back at the slight thought of what the monster was capable. "  turns out julia was used by brock , he made her sick in love with him  ,  she would sometime watch him and other agents torture me  but she knew brock wasn't really hers   , she'd listen how he told me he'd volunteer for the project  , he wanted to do it less scietific way thankfully it never happened that way but i'm sure if i was there any longer it would of " she hugged her legs as her chin rested on her knee's . " you thought he would .. " tony asked unable to say the word . " rape me yes i think he would of , brock had this sick obsession with me i don't react  i learned not to , so he would do anything to break me in his own head he thought i was his " she kept her eyes still straight ahead if she looked at either man she would break . " after one beating session  he made a video to send to you guys " she couldn't help how her voice cracked. " we got it ".  " then kevin came in later that night had water in his hand i genuinely though it was drugged and then he told me about it all  about his role  in everything , started sneaking water and food in  , he even tried to stop julia when she came into the cell she blamed me for brock distancing himself  , didn't take a genius to tell this girl was far too under , she held the gun , at first i thought it was a fear tactic  them trying to make me comply nothing worked ,  i even at one stage wanted her to shoot me how selfish " she sniffled. " kevin came and stopped her then brock came and just shot her like she was nothing , like she was an odd sock he found no use in " she cried. " ok ok enough of this " tony stood . " what else sunshine " fury asked over her crying . " fury no enough "tony held her. " romanoff " he yelled for nat to come into the room . " where's the team" he asked. "  with misha and by your face  i'm glad i don't have super hearing "  nat explained. " she finished for today this was too early fury outside " tony ordered . " i'm here malyshka " nat cooed holding her tightly . 

" what the fuck was that " tony growled. " she wanted to tell us " he said softly. " she was in no state to go over this and your tried to push her " tony walked down hallway fist tight in a ball and his jaw clenched . "  it's for the data and getting it out would help "  Fury reasoned . " how is  her thought she could of been raped and killed  for the data " he snapped. " she thought what " bucky voice stopped the men in their tracks . " please tell i need my hearing checked and you didn't just say that " he asked looking between the men . " he wanted to be the one to start the project  and alluded to it being not a scientific method " tony sighed. " where is she " he growled. " nat's with her calm down , you'll scare her like this " . " where rumlow "  he growled . " questioning " .  " the raft "   the two men said at same time . " you have got to be fucking kidding me he's suppose to be on the raft right now "tony snapped. " i'll bring you there  , we can question the mid... scumbag " fury told bucky to tony's complete shock . " what is wrong with you he's going to kill him and none of your agents will stop him" he  yelled after as the two men walked off. leaving tony rushing to find steve .  what he didn't expect  was fury to be sitting on sofa chatting to  steve  and even far worse realisation hit  . " you weren't with me this whole time where you " he asked looking at the director. " no i just got here what's going on "  fury stood . " loki  shit shit this is  gonna end badly"  he paced. " what are you on about tony " steve asked . " loki  pretended to be him and now he and bucky are on their way to shield to rumlow " . " rumlow is on the raft " steve reasoned. " yeah nope he's in a cell in shield so lets go before they tear the place apart " . 

" you can drop the act loki " bucky finally said . " how did you " he turned to his own form . " because fury would never  put me in a room with rumlow"  . " ok  i underestimated you " he nodded. " he did try " he asked. " he  didn't try but he tormented her with it , i've seen her time there is hard not to and if i could i'd bring him to asgard and let father deal with him " loki stated. " how bad was it " bucky didn't wanna hear it but he needed to know . " savages took better care of their captive , i am willing to risk my time on earth for this and well i think maybe you shouldn't have came , she will need you out of prison " he smiled sadly. "   no i'm coming " bucky growled . " very well " loki nodded changing back into fury .  " we're here " he smiled  .  the two men walked into the building no one raised a brow when fury said he left his stuff   nor did they  raise protest to them walking down to the cells  . only it wasn't rumlow staring back at them .  " you two are idiots " was all steve said looking at the men.  " how the ... " . " loki should of teleported   but the drive did give us the advantage what where you both thinking "  steve growled. " i was thinking captain that maybe this earth of your would be better without that that beast in it " loki shrugged. " you could get locked up for this  , what would sunshine and misha do then " he turned to bucky. " he tried to ... he wanted to hurt her worse " bucky snapped back . " what would hurt hereis you not being around both of you , you are on probation period  and rumlow is  on his way to the raft now and that's were he will stay   " he walked out of the cell as both men stood there. " i underestimated starks intelligence " loki murmured . " yeah i think we both did " bucky sighed realising steve was right .