LUNCH

She woke up the next morning still buzzing from the date she had the night before  and even more excited  of the fact she was flying out to see misha after dinner . she was even excited to tell julia of the date she had . she rolled over kissing the man that was lay out before her and suggestive as they were it never was more than heavy making out sessions  but for now she like the pace they were taking  and she enjoyed the cuddles he would give her  and he gave up on fact he was waiting til she was asleep now knowing he could easily sleep with her in his arms far easier than before  not even a sliver of a nightmare would touch his dreams when she was there. " wake up buckaroo i got a long day and we need to pack for my parents " she peppered his face in kisses not that he would admit he was long awake just enjoying the moment like he did most morning she slept in his arms.  " are you going to have lunch here " he asked wishing she change he mind on the subject. " nope  fury is sending extra agents , i'll be with julia it's less then 20  minutes away and  i'll use my abilities " she jumped off the bed heading for her closet to get change while he ran to his own room to do the same .  he knew she would be safe but the whole thing made him feel uneasy . 

 by lunch time they all tried to get her to stay at the compound to no avail even julia begged and pleaded but she told them to relax an hour out was all she needed . she even sat inside something she wasn't a fan of especially when it was so nice out .  " stop looking so paranoid " she rolled her eyes at julia. " this is too dangerous and that dude over there is definitely been staring over here" she whispered true to her word he was only for him to give her sleazy smile and a wink that made her grimace. " ok you need to chill come on let me enjoy this  look torrez is out there and i can see walker , both solid agents  even though walker is a piece of shit " she took sup of her coffee . " fine  don't see why fury wouldn't let me bring a gun " she huffed. " because you a lab tech who never held one in her life " sunshine snorted.  " true true , come on tell me about you date with jesus " she danced happily .  " it was on a hill , gazebo , my favourite food and bucky barnes i mean can't get better and we danced for hour i swear if that man keeps it up i'ma wife him " she sighed happily  . "that fairytale shit right there " julia squealed happily seemly more relax to sunshine relief til she saw them enter  , she wasn't the only ones that had notice as torrez walked by shooting her a wink while she nodded. " wait what is it " julia whispered . " go to the bathroom and call nat" she said whispering . " your joking that's a bad joke " she laughed nervously. " do it and don't come out til i get you " she whispered seeing the men coming over only for torrez to back up and stand in their way pretend he was trying to look at the board better. " go " she said firmly as julia nodded terrified completely . 

just as she  was knew julia was safe she tapped her inhibitor standing before torrez . " how many" he whispered . " a lot more than what walked in " she could here them scattered all over the cafe . "  will we make an exit" he asked  louder as some started to stand . " yeah probably not " she turned to see them all standing . " stand behind me sunshine and also next time i'd like to hear all this from you  " he sassed her. " i'm done hiding i need to stand up to them  and  also you were on a mission for like 6 month  so shut up " she let the flames take over her hand  giving a sign to the shield agents what was going on  .   she had to give it to the them when they went straight in but anger was fueling her more than fear this time .  she fought them off easily  she noticed they kept trying to corner her  but she was able to slip by them easily shocking anyone she could get in contact with  . she was smug and ego fueled til she saw more of hydra pulling to the little cafe as people ran around screaming .  making it harder for her to use her abilities with cilvilians rushing around .  she say them running toward the bathroom making her heart sink .  even with the exit so clear she couldn't leave julia to their hands. " sunshine out now " torres yelled . " i can't leave her "  she ran standing guard at the bathroom as they came she  moved easily dodging what they threw  , they got a few hits in but she could go into the regeneration machine before going to see misha .   " you guys aren't getting in there " she growled hopping on ones shoulder as her thigh squeezed around his head she brought him hard to the ground . she kicked her leg out when she landing sweeping the legs from two agents sending them to the ground as she did. she wondered wondered where the team was but then again knowing julia was either passed out or hyperventilating in a bathroom stall . " sunshine " torres called only for himself to be knock to the ground she went to move forward  but sudden bang to the back of her head knocked her to the ground the chaos fading around her before everything went black . " oops my bad bestie ... take her out that way there guys waiting at the window " julia snickered dragging her out through the bathroom only then when she looked up she could see the camera knowing stark will check them she couldn't stick around like she originally wanted keep her cover  . Instead she waved up at the camera before pulling her gun out and shooting it . " CLEAR OUT" She yelled before running to the bathroom and jumping out the window  to the van  they had sunshine in .  " put the inhibitors on her idiot " she growled before the van sped off.