UNLIKELY ALLY

thumping  was what she could describe how she felt followed by fear as her eyes focused and the damp cold mould ridden walls she known all her childhood came into view .  " great your awake , welcome home bunny " the voice taunted . " this isn't my home dickface" she groaned only to feel the stinging burn to her face from the slap . "  wow shit you got weaker " she laughed only to feel a punch to her stomach knocking the wind from her lungs as brock rumlow stood over her . " i still take your breath away though " he smirked. "  yeah and my stomach turn " she coughed only for him to grab her by the head. "  you know i might just make it so you can't fulfill the project think they would let me keep you "  he whispered into her ear making her skin crawl. " я никогда не буду твоим маленьким человечком (i'll never be yours little man )" she spat as the door opened . " baby ... oh it's awake " she look to the woman who had tricked her for weeks standing giving the man  who was source of her nightmare heard eyes  the pieces clicked. "она думает, что ты любишь ее ( she thinks you love her ) " she laughed. " shut it now" he growled. " what is she saying " julia asked. " god you are always the second choice you traitorous bitch " sunshine laughed only for julia to try strike her . " don't touch her , i'm the only one to inflict pain " he said . " why is she saying that" julia demanded. " cause she trying to turn us against each other baby " he cooed . " pietro wanted me first and brock used you to get me " she laughed only for him to punch her in the stomach again . " don't listen to her come on " he said leading  her out the room while sunshine gasp for air knowing to well this was only the start and prayed the team would find her soon .  

three days they were looking only for nothing to come of it , the phone number was a start  but by time they searched it was traced to a dead base.   "  i've devised you into 3 teams  , 9 bases so far , we need to be careful  they may have sunshine in them  or important intel so we can't go in guns blazing ... i'm looking at you two " he turned to  bucky and yelena .  "  we are hear to help " a voice called. " great the red dynamo is here " yelena rolled her eyes  looking at her father squeezed into his red suit. "  what are you doing here" nat stood up. " going to find our daughter" alexei smiled . " we're doomed " yelena muttered. " aren't you fugatives " steve asked . " they were never hear " fury walked in with melina.  " we want to help find malyshka ".  " ok tomato man your with nats team and  your with yelena  " tony shrugged. " ha tomato man , you are  funny stark " yelena snorted. " she talking this well " sam whispered to nat . " she's using as front and when she blows it's gonna be bad " she whispered looking at her little sister carefully ." i'm red guardian  i'm russia's captain america" he said standing tall . " yeah ok super communist sit down and listen " tony ordered already looking forward to him leaving .   

each day they would come in  try question her on the avengers knowing while they had her they would get some information . " we will find the kid bunny" brock jeered. " you  really are a stupid bastard , you took me meaning misha will be putting in higher security which mean he will be taken to asgard  , didn't the little bitch you have not tell you how close me and loki are " she laughed . " she did that why the inhibitors block him from finding you sure when time come we can make more kid , i might volunteer to put them in you " he smirked . " you come near me and i will make you die a slow and painful death when the team  , finish what the blast didn't melt away " she growled.  " i don't even know what she see's in you cause it certainly isn't looks is it freddy krueger" she spat as he punched her face repeatedly . " i'm going to leave you a mess and then i'm going to send it to barne so wave bunny " he laughed . " hey bucky hope you find me soon and i can kill this bitch " she said trying to look at the camera but her eye was starting to swell over.  it was all she remembered before everything went black as the agents pulled him off her. " make sure that video is sent to shield " he growled before walking out completely passing julia in the hall  while she pretended she didn't hear his words in the cell . 

when she awoke the cell was empty as every part of her body burned with the pain .  she was willing to take it  show them no fear  especially brock rumlow the sick bastard got a kick in the fear of his victims .   she could feel her ribs were bruise and one eye was swollen shut and yet what hurt most is how worried her family and friends were  . what made her break down was the thought of not seeing misha again and missing out on what kind of life he will have growing up. she hoped he was safe knowing the asgard  lie was to keep hydra off of  his scent. " hey here "  she heard a whisper seeing a man standing above her holding a glass of water . "  let me guess it's drugged " she scoffed . " no look " he said drinking some  . " look i don't want this and i'm sorry i tried to trick you " he said . " kevin " she gasped. "  i know i have to play alone i  got roped in  by my dad when my wife had my son i tried to leave til they threaten them " he whispered handing her the water. " what i should believe you cause you gave me water , what about molly you took her from her parent " she moved away but giving the chains around her legs it wasn't far .   " why do you think i told you all about my car and  being a dick in the restaurant i tried to be dick to get you leave much earlier , look i'm going to help you get out of here and when i do all i ask is you get my family safe while i got to the raft" he said .  " if your telling the truth and keep your word , i'll keep mine " she nodded finally drinking the water . " i'll come by when i can " he whispered  taking the glass and leaving . " i didn't see that coming " she sat back still trying to make sense of what just happened