chapter 31; aftercare

note: sorry guys   人(_ _*)

i couldn't bring myself to do it. it just wasn't working out right. woooWEE your girl is NOT a smut writer🙅‍♀️

______________________

You slowly blink your eyes open, the hazy fog of sleep begins to dissipate, and reality slowly trickles back in. A small ache in your head offers a harsh reminder of all the champagne you had indulged on the night before. You groan as you shift around, trying to block out the morning sun. However, you soon realize that you are currently tangled in someone's arms.

Heat rises to your face as you glance behind you to where Levi lay, still asleep. In the morning sunlight that dances through the curtains, you catch a glimpse of his perfectly toned body. This man is sculpted by the gods! You secretly noted in awe. However, your excitement soon gave way to anxiety as you remembered why you were laying with him. You realized the two of you were still unclothed, and you began to panic slightly.

Despite your mind reeling from the night before, you can't help but admire the peaceful expression on his face, a stark contrast to the intensity of your romantic endeavors. You sighed, and chose to ignore whatever nerves that threatened to take over. As you settle back into your spot in his strong arms, your back comfortably pressed up against his chest, your gaze wanders lazily around the room, taking in the scattered remnants of the night before. Clothes strewn across the floor, sheets tangled and disheveled from the events of the previous night.

It was a whirlwind. After you initiated the kiss, he basically took control over the whole situation, as if he'd been waiting an eternity for you to just give him the go ahead. But you didn't mind – it was your first time, so you didn't know any better about what you should be doing. And besides, Levi seemed to be enjoying himself pretty well while he was in the lead, and you weren't about to complain either.

In fact, you two were up pretty much the whole night. There wasn't an inch of the room that wasn't trashed – even the writing desk had its contents shoved hastily to the floor. It was all coming back to you now. No amount of liquor could ever make you forget that experience. And the things he said in the heat of it all...

You shook your head, mentally freaking out as your anxiety finally won the battle and took full control. What if people heard you? How were you going to explain to everyone? More importantly, how on earth were the two of you going to address last night? All you remember is that you finally confessed to him, and then this happened. You cursed yourself under your breath for not thinking this through first.

You sighed, pulling the covers closer to your chest to provide some warmth to your exposed body. You chose to throw your worries from your mind for a second and simply bask in the moment. Besides, you did have fun so, no harm done, right? Levi's cologne infiltrated your senses, however, which only brought back another onslaught of memories.

Fuck! You silently smacked yourself. You never really thought about how your first time would go, but now that it has, you can't stop thinking about it. You could barely believe it even really happened.