BEFORE YOU READ

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends! There's a couple of things you need to know before you read.

1.) This story is an AU, meaning ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, so things in this story are different from both TWD and SPN. Also, this story will follow Baby a bit more than Dean, but I promise you will get both of their emotions and thoughts.

2.) The story will follow TWD a little more than SPN, considering it's the universe that he's in. Most of the SPN stuff will be through Dean, as well as in his dreams, possibly even Baby's.

3.) When Baby becomes human, she has to learn to be human. Meaning, she's not got the entire human thing under wraps. She'll get some questions.

4.) Dean and Daryl will become friends more than Dean and any of the other guys. I believe Dean and Daryl will somewhat understand each other, so that's why they'd be able to become friends.

5.) There will be triggering subjects in this story, such as death, PTSD, depression, anxiety, gore, etc. If any of that may bother you, you might want to stop reading now. This will be your ONLY warning.

6.) I haven't fully decided if there'll be smut in this story. With that being said, there will be suggestive language. So, please be 15+ when reading. DO NOT REPORT MY STORY.

Well, that's all I think you guys need to know. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave a comment, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Love you guys!

- Youngblood Xxx