Chapter 4

Nash's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm ringing. I quickly turned it off today was the first day of the Magcon tour and my date with Stella.

I was so excited!! I decided to take her to a horror film at the movies. I hopped in the shower and after that I woke everyone up.

After everyone was ready we headed downstairs for breakfast after a few minutes we were joined by the girls.

"Hey" I said to Stella

"Hey I am excided about tonight" she said

"Yeah me too" I said while smiling

After breakfast we drove to the magcon place. There was no one there but the VIP people were coming soon.

When they arrived they were screaming there lungs off. A few girls walked by me and I hugged them. I took pics with them

(6:30)

I decided to get ready for my date. I wore a white t shirt then a button up shirt with the buttons open and then I wore some dark jeans.

I went over to Stella's room at 7 I knocked on the door and she answered. We went to the car

"You look beautiful" I said and she blushed

"Thanks you look great too" she said

"Whats the plan" she asked

"I thought we could go watch a horror film" I said

"I am not a fan of scary movies" she whined

"Its ok your with me" I said smiling

"Thanks" she said. When we reached there I bought the tickets and bought some popcorn.

We went to the theater and the movie started. At the scary parts Stella held my hand and squeezed my hand. She buried her head in my chest not looking at the scary parts.

I stared at her. She looked beautiful

"What?" she said

I crashed my lips onto hers and she kissed back. She bit my bottom lip gently.

We pulled away. I smiled at her. At about the end of the movie she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I carried her bridal style and drove home. I placed her on the bed. I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist gently but tightly.

"Please stay" she said half asleep with her eyes closed. I layed down on the bed and pulled her waist close to me and her head was resting on my chest.

"Night beautiful" I whispered

"Night handsome" she said

Then we fell asleep. I was so happy but are we official couple yet? I will ask her tomorrow I fell asleep